Pick UND record the nexts 6 series.

Goon

1. 12-0

2. 10-2

3. 9-3

4. 8-4

5. 7-5

6. other

Looking at the schedule it looks like UND schedule shakes out kind of favorably for the young squad.

Home against Wisconsin I say they could split. Could sweep UMDand SCSU and go to MTU before returning home to play the dirty Gophers.

Edited by Goon

I am thinking about the same my selft 9-3 or 8-4 and that would put them in really good position.

13-6-1 or 14-5-1. Get past wisconsin and the schedule gets better, I wish UND was playing UofMN right now, they are so prime for the picking.

1. 12-0

2. 10-2

3. 9-3

4. 8-4

5. 7-5

6. other

Looking at the schedule it looks like UND schedule shakes out kind of favorably for the young squad.

Home against Wisconsin I say they could split. Could sweep UMDand SCSU and go to MTU before returning home to play the dirty Gophers.

7-3-2.

What does the winner get? ???

Lets just take it one game at a time. With 9 freshmen in the line up UND will lose some games you think they should win. There will be inconsistency all season. Hopefully by playoffss it will all come together. Its a long year.

I think they should win every game. Thus there will be disappointment.