SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Killing

Marty

I have two Siberian Huskies and last night when I came back from the Sioux game I noticed they were acting funny in their kennel. I brought them inside the house and noticed they had blood all over their mouth and legs. I went back out to their kennel and flipped the light on and saw a dead gopher laying on the floor. The dogs and caught the gopher and were sucking on it.

Huskies beat the Gophers twice last night! Go Sioux!!!

It gets better. At Senser's last night the SCSU game was showing from the St. Cloud telecast. About mid-way through the 3rd period, FSN must have started it's delayed telecast, so that came up too. Those that wanted got to watch SCSU beat MN twice last night!

It gets better. At Senser's last night the SCSU game was showing from the St. Cloud telecast. About mid-way through the 3rd period, FSN must have started it's delayed telecast, so that came up too. Those that wanted got to watch SCSU beat MN twice last night!

Ah,classic. :)

Even more classic, Dagies, was the fact that two Gopher fans behind me who arrived at about 9:00 pm were busy watching the tape-delay version. Shortly after the Gophers went up 1-0, they realized that the team was actually losing 3-2 on the LIVE version.

Watching the Sioux at Joe Senser's: No Charge

Mac & Cheese for the lil Sioux fan and chicken fingers for dad: $15

Seeing two Gopher fans cheer when their team scores in what they think is a 1-0 game, then realize that their team is actually losing 3-2 with about 20 seconds left and that they've been watching the tape-delay version for about 10 minutes: PRICELESS

Even more classic, Dagies, was the fact that two Gopher fans behind me who arrived at about 9:00 pm were busy watching the tape-delay version. Shortly after the Gophers went up 1-0, they realized that the team was actually losing 3-2 on the LIVE version.

Watching the Sioux at Joe Senser's: No Charge

Mac & Cheese for the lil Sioux fan and chicken fingers for dad: $15

Seeing two Gopher fans cheer when their team scores in what they think is a 1-0 game, then realize that their team is actually losing 3-2 with about 20 seconds left and that they've been watching the tape-delay version for about 10 minutes: PRICELESS

You pay too much atttention to Gopher fans. (both of you)