SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gophers are a young team. I don't know why they were ranked #1 preseason...I for one expected them to start slow...(plus that seems to be the Gophers formula in general; sort of a "they don't count until January mentality)

That's pretty much been the pattern for the past 4 years.

The Gophers are a young team. I don't know why they were ranked #1 preseason...I for one expected them to start slow...(plus that seems to be the Gophers formula in general; sort of a "they don't count until January mentality)

The Lucia plan has certainly been successful for them and they certainly should be in the final conference 5.

I've learned something new tonight: Stafford and JPar are in a band named, "Red Seal Peach"

Maybe they should sing the National Anthem. Can't be any worse than some of these yahoos.

Any idea what type of music they play?

Strong 1st period held up for the Sioux, who played a terrible 2nd period. Had two great opportunities with 2 five minute majors, which they squandered away with penalties. They did come back to have a stronger showing in the 3rd, but still didn't have the spark they did in the 1st.