UND vs Mankato game thread

spfreak

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that only USD (35-14) has outscored MSU by a larger margine than we currently are. They are not a bad team. At least as 2-7 teams go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll take a good road win, even though we won ugly.

no not at all, but anyone got the official final score?? did we score again, last i heard was 35yd pass to grossman

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could make you scroll back through the thread, but the final score was Sioux 26, Indians 7.

Don't call them MSU, it only encourages them and their stupid new proper "name". :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. I hate all these Minnesota schools changing their names, e.g. Southwest State becoming Southwest Minnesota State, and of course Moorhead State becoming Minnesota State-Moorhead.

scroll back to where?:) there was no post stating the official score or what happened after that pass

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's true. I thought that when people started talking about the Sioux getting the win, it implied that the game was over.

That's true. I thought that when people started talking about the Sioux getting the win, it implied that the game was over.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I knew that we had won but i was just wondering if we snuck in another score before the end of the game, but i guess we didn't. Way to go sioux, 1 more game to go and its in GF, everything is looking good (everything but our performance from what ive heard) hopefully we will turn it on next sat. against UNO

Yeah, I knew that we had won but i was just wondering if we snuck in another score before the end of the game, but i guess we didn't. Way to go sioux, 1 more game to go and its in GF, everything is looking good (everything but our performance from what ive heard) hopefully we will turn it on next sat. against UNO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TWO, UNO at home and SD on the road

UNO wins today in a must-win situation to keep their playoff hopes alive and to set up a huge matchup next week at the Alerus. If UND can pull it out, I believe it would assure us of no worse than a 2 seed. Needless to say, the Sioux will need to play considerably better than today, but I like our chances in the friendly confines of the Al.

IF??? :) No doubts young man, UND will win!! And win BIG! :D

With the home town advantage and the best fans in the league they can do no wrong. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're probably right. Notwithstanding our shaky offensive performance today, I think we're substantially better than UNO this year, particularly considering all their offensive injuries. I'm really glad this one is at home though, since we never seem to play well in Omaha.