SiouxSports.com Forum

Bawahahahahahaha !

Fetch

10-14-05-UAF-01.jpg

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/

Irmens out for 4 to 6 weeks http://www.gopherpucklive.com/MsgBrd/viewtopic.php?t=2893

I hope he & Sparky are back by the time we meet - I want to trounce em with their rest of the best  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As nice as this is, I hope Irman gets back soon.

To be honest, I'd like to have everyone at 100 percent on both sides so that injuries isn't an excuse.

A hand injury they say.  Does this mean they have started punching the walls earlier this season.  :D  Old Lucy must be messing with their fragile Gopher psyche again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was blocking a shot according to the Forum.

The article also mentions Spirko's injury.

Regardless of how Sioux fans may feel about the rivalry with the Gophers, I hate to see any player hurt. If we begin to cheer when rival players get injured, we have certainly lost our perspective. After all, it is still a game. We are also talking about players careers. I hope that the bantering is good-natured and we do not lose sight of that. From my perspective, that is particularly true of Danny Irmen who is from Fargo and is a very good person from a nice family. As much as I cheer against him when he is playing for the Gophers, I never wish injury upon any opposing player, particularly Danny Irmen.

I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to the Sioux beating the Gophers and Danny on the ice.

Regardless of how Sioux fans may feel about the rivalry with the Gophers, I hate to see any player hurt. If we begin to cheer when rival players get injured, we have certainly lost our perspective. After all, it is still a game. We are also talking about players careers. I hope that the bantering is good-natured and we do not lose sight of that. From my perspective, that is particularly true of Danny Irmen who is from Fargo and is a very good person from a nice family. As much as I cheer against him when he is playing for the Gophers, I never wish injury upon any opposing player, particularly Danny Irmen.

I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to the Sioux beating the Gophers and Danny on the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This should be framed.....great post.

First real game of the season for your squad. Surprising? Yes. I doubt it will be anything to worry about longterm. I would expect the gophers will be terrorizing the rest of the league through this season.

In the meantime, I certainly appreciate the opportunity to laugh at your expense. :D