SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux TV schedule

sprig

Took Sioux games only out of composite schedule and made the following for those looking for the Sioux on TV.

Sioux TV Schedule

I'm not sure on the complete CSTV or ESPNU schedules, expecially ESPNU. If anyone knows of additions or changes, pm me. thanx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like 4 road games will shown this season on FSSN. Awesome. UAA and Duluth. Also, FSN for the Minnesota Games.

Edited by Goon

Took Sioux games only out of composite schedule and made the following for those looking for the Sioux on TV.

Sioux TV Schedule

I'm not sure on the complete CSTV or ESPNU schedules, expecially ESPNU. If anyone knows of additions or changes, pm me. thanx

Awesome, looks like 8 regular season Sioux games will be available on National cable tv this year with the combinations of CSTV/ESPNU/Fox Regional Networks. I hope FSN North televises the Final Five again this year, and I'd assume ESPNU will be in GF for the regional.

ESPNU has no schedule listed past November, so maybe more will be on later in the season as well.

Fightingsioux.com now has television coverage listed on the hockey schedule page. It now lists Jan 13 & 14 at Minnesota on Fox Sports Net. That brings the total of games on nat'l cable TV to 10, including 5 road games. With FSSN a total of 9 road games should be televised. Awsome. Fightingsioux.com does not list the Nov 4 Wisconsin game on ESPNU, however their website still does.

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhockey/schedule.asp

Sioux TV Schedule

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just spoke with Cable One in Fargo to see what games will be available this year. Channel 44 is the Sioux Sports channel, this is also the home shopping network when games are not on. This channel will be televising every game on the above list except for the away games (NH, Duluth-feb, Anchorage, Denver-feb). This channel will also be televising the Nebraska Ohmaha football game on the 29th.

I just spoke with Cable One in Fargo to see what games will be available this year. Channel 44 is the Sioux Sports channel, this is also the home shopping network when games are not on. This channel will be televising every game on the above list except for the away games (NH, Duluth-feb, Anchorage, Denver-feb). This channel will also be televising the Nebraska Ohmaha football game on the 29th.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wonder why they wouldn't carry the UMD and the AK games? These are on WDAZ local and FSSN everywhere else

The NH games are on CSTV (Friday) and NHPTV (Sat) so these arent on the FSSN

Denver is on FSN Rocky Mountain...som same thing

Does anyone know what games will be aired yet on WDAZ this year. That's the only way that I get to see the sioux play on tv.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looks like they changed it...it was Duluth and Wisco

according to the midco website

http://www.midcocomm.com/editable_content/...hedule0506.html

now its the MN & Wisco home series

• 1 month later...