SiouxSports.com Forum

Adam Stratton

sucka

Does anyone know what happened to Adam Stratton after college?  Did he go on to play in Canada or in any pro or semi pro leagues.  I heard Ryan Manke is playing in some semi pro flag football league down in Rochester, MN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, No that is all wrong Ryan Manke is coaching a powder puff football team in Rochester...I hear there is good money in that ...pretty good group he has put together down there I hear!!! Tough bunch!!! :D

Someone was telling me the other day that Stratton suffered a foot injury that has pretty much ended his football career. Not quite sure exactly what happened but apparently it was pretty painful. Some people were telling me that he was at the Homecoming game. Just wondering if anybody had the chance to talk to him as I wasn't there.

I heard that the small bones in his feet could not take the abuse from his massive body frame running at the speeds that it did.  They finally just gave in and a few of them broke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw him over spring break last year and his sagging muscles made his tatoo on his arm look like 5 feet of yarn wrapped around a ribeye.

Homer...wow you think very highly of this adam guy. From what I hear though he is now missing his left foot after an alligator bit it off, while he was swimming in the swamps down in florida. That and he also has a pretty cool Honda! Vroom Vroom......yeeeehaaaaaaaaa!

• 2 weeks later...

The Hurricane Stratton would beat little tiny none muscular stratton into a billion pieces! I remember reporting at games when adam played. I even coined his nick name, "The Fisher Flash!". I made that up because he was fast in high school but then he came to UND and he got fat and slow. Then he got a tattoo to make him look like some sort of badass, but that did not work either. So he sat and slept on someones couch for a year and then he decided to move to Florida. Were he became known to the people in those parts as, "The Florida Fatty!". Because all he does is sit around and play shuffle board with old retired people and then waits for the wheel of fortune to come on at 6. This is Pat Sweeny signing off.

The Hurricane Stratton would beat little tiny none muscular stratton into a billion pieces! I remember reporting at games when adam played. I even coined his nick name, "The Fisher Flash!". I made that up because he was fast in high school but then he came to UND and he got fat and slow. Then he got a tattoo to make him look like some sort of badass, but that did not work either. So he sat and slept on someones couch for a year and then he decided to move to Florida. Were he became known to the people in those parts as, "The Florida Fatty!". Because all he does is sit around and play shuffle board with old retired people and then waits for the wheel of fortune to come on at 6. This is Pat Sweeny signing off.

PatSweeny--Why are you so jealous?? It takes a big man to talk trash about someone on a message board. Congratulations for being a loser!!! hahaha