SiouxSports.com Forum

Dataflix

sucka

Sucka, why do you want dataflix...you can't make it to the game? huh?....oh Sucka..We miss ya...Listen DW you should just hop on a plane and come here sat...wait your a pilot  you can fly your self...alright!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I am going to be in Minneapolis on Sat for my cousins wedding. Unfortunately I was duped into being a groomsman at the last minute. So someone is going to have to send me text messages giving me up to the minute updates.

No I am going to be in Minneapolis on Sat for my cousins wedding. Unfortunately I was duped into being a groomsman at the last minute. So someone is going to have to send me text messages giving me up to the minute updates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Move the wedding to Sensors, in a room with Sioux fans and the game on TV. People should know better than to schedule weddings in Ducktober :silly:

thats the best option right there :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where is this Sensors you speak of. The only problem I can find is that my mom and dad will yell at me if I am absent for the wedding. And I don't think my nerd cousin even knows what football is or appreciates the magnitude of Fighting Sioux Football, therefore no Football wedding.

I received the following e-mail from REA today. I am sure everyone else who attempted to watch FB or hockey last weekend received it as well.

Dear Webcast Subscriber: I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you encountered last weekend when you attempted to purchase the webcast of the Fighting Sioux football and/or hockey games. Unfortunately, we had some technical difficulties that did not allow us to distribute these games. These technical difficulties have now been corrected and we will be able to provide the next regularly scheduled live webcast on Friday, October 14, 2005 when the Fighting Sioux Men's Hockey team squares off with Northeastern at 7:37 PM CST. You will receive a refund for the games which you did not have an opportunity to view over the weekend. Single game purchasers will receive a full refund in the amount of the $8.95 that was paid for a single game. Subscribers who purchased the full-season hockey package for $69.99 will receive a refund of $3.50 for the hockey game that was not received on Sunday. The full-season hockey package includes all 20 men's home games and the rate per game is $3.50 on a pro-rated basis. Again, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience. I appreciate your support of Fighting Sioux athletics and I want you to know that we'll do everything within our power to provide the type of customer service that you expect and deserve when subscribing to the Fighting Sioux webcast service. Sincerely, Jody Hodgson General Manager, REA

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

And yet, GVSU broadcasts all of its home games online for free and even some of the away games, but quality tends to be lacking for the away games.  Dataflix is paid for service and yet it doesn't work??  Somebody better figure that out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem is: Why? Why figure it out while there are still subscribers?

They have no intention of improving it while the $$$ is coming in. Make the $$$ go away and maybe something will happen. Either a TV deal with the dismissal of dataflix entirely, or they'll spend $$$ to make $$$ and improve the system.

Sucka

Sensers (Joe Sensers) is in Bloomington and Roseville and Eagan...its a sportsbar

Are you going to be in Mpls proper or a suburb? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we are staying right next to the Mall of America. I am not sure where the wedding is. Is that close to any of those locations, I am not familiar with the MSP area

I think we are staying right next to the Mall of America. I am not sure where the wedding is. Is that close to any of those locations, I am not familiar with the MSP area

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Head west on American Blv. (runs parrallel to 494). You'll be on it for a few miles. Once you hit France Ave. you should see Sensor's. I believe it is on a frontage rd. along 494.

Edited by Smoggy