SiouxSports.com Forum

USD Vs. Sioux Predictions

BBK

Realistically the Siouxs only real threat of the season left is the Yotes..Whats your prediction?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I predict UND will beat Ferris 47- 3. Anything beyond that game is premature. If you saw our offense Saturday, you might me a bit more wary of Nebraska Omaha.

Yours is a safe opinion on this board, but if the coaches or players make that same mistake they will get beat. We have struggled in the past with teams of lesser talent. USD is a long way off.

I predict UND will beat Ferris 47- 3. Anything beyond that game is premature. If you saw our offense Saturday, you might me a bit more wary of Nebraska Omaha.

Yours is a safe opinion on this board, but if the coaches or players make that same mistake they will get beat. We have struggled in the past with teams of lesser talent. USD is a long way off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, gotta lotta football to play first. bring this topic up in a few weeks.

Realistically the Siouxs only real threat of the season left is the Yotes..Whats your prediction?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this topic is ridiculous. will an admin lock this thread down please? he is going to jinx us looking ahead that far. let's beat ferris first, then we can talk about Bubba's boys wanting to beat us IN DULUTH.

this topic is ridiculous. will an admin lock this thread down please? he is going to jinx us looking ahead that far. let's beat ferris first, then we can talk about Bubba's boys wanting to beat us IN DULUTH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!!!! Cliche time.............ONE GAME AT A TIME... Maybe USD won't be as good then. Injuries, suspensions and overlooking teams can downgrade the importance of future "big" games.

Agreed!!!! Cliche time.............ONE GAME AT A TIME... Maybe USD won't be as good then. Injuries, suspensions and overlooking teams can downgrade the importance of future "big" games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not given you a lot of love on this one are they BBK? but I say a premature prediction just for fun is UND 30 USD 10

yes..You should never look into the future...one game at a time..but come on...Maybe UNO will put up a decent fight.  I guess I'll just stay out of the forums.  No love at all...

BBK out...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I won't make a prediction, only to save myself from the admonishment of the board. :):lol:

(But I will say that the UND/USD game, IMO will be SIGNIFICANT!)

• 2 weeks later...

UND 177

USD -25

UND 455

MSUM -144

UND 1875

UNO 3 (Our Defensive coordinator comes under heavy fire for allowing this many points in a game)

:D

Seriously: I don't know how any of the games will turn out. I'm just very happy with our run thus far and, even if we lose to USD, I'll still be proud of our team!