UND vs. SCSU

BigGame

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from the game.

Congratulations to Anderson and Glas on their great games, and the Fighting Sioux records which they now own.

HEY HOW AWESOME WAS SCSU's first drive of the game?

Ha ha that was a beautiful int!

The onside kick at the end of the game was right up there with it.

:blush:

This was a good day for UND's strength of schedule index as well, with West Chester, Winona State and Central Washington all winning to go 4-2. I will be shocked if UND is not ranked number one in the first northwest regional poll this week, regardless of what Grand Valley State does tonight. Grand Valley is apparently struggling as they're up just 14-10 at the half at home vs. winless Wayne State.

EDIT: GVSU ended up winning 36-22, and they had to score the last 14 points of the game to do it. Let's see--no wins over ranked opponents, and back-to-back close wins over unranked teams. How can anybody still be voting them number one?

Great job Sioux!  I suppose Bulldog will be here soon to tell us how their "unstopable" quarterback is going to lead Ferris St. to victory after their 31-17 dismantling of Findlay.  Crushing Ferris will do wonders for our strength of schedule.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great game! I really expected a closer score. Their defense line looked real good a couple of times. I'm rather p'o'd at the fans. I know that we had a big lead but I think it is so disrespectful to the team to leave before it's over.

1st play of the game = Digger Anderson interception for TD 7-0 UND!

Dataflix is evil.  Still not working.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DATAFLIX SUCKS!!! We charge people for this service and it DOESN'T WORK and they get PISSED and don't EVER buy again!!! 0 unless they also attended PT BARNUM U! I suggest UND HAS to straighten this out!!

Tonight...I got back from supper and dialed up GVSU's Webcast -- FOR FREE!! Worked perfectly (with commentary!) and it didn't cost me a penny!! This is what UND should do! Stop pissing off people by promising something you can't deliver with the sole purpose of making a "buck"!! If you could deliver a great product...I'd gladly pay to watch UND on the net but Dataflix delivers nothing BUT frustration....email UND and let them know Dataflix is a JOKE!! :lol:

Great crowd and atmosphere for the game yesterday. They announced just over 12,000 for the game. There is no way that 1,500 more people could have fit in the AL. Not even 500 more. I heard the announcer say it was a sell out, and I also talked to someone who could not get a ticket right when the game was starting because they were sold out. With about 500 people standing above both endzones the place looked more than sold out.