SiouxSports.com Forum

INCH's WCHA Preview

CoteauRinkRat

Typical INCH garbage reporting. Only 2 UND players drafted in the first round?? And three in the WCHA. I couldn't find an e-mail link to report the error, so maybe some one else can.

The only mention of UND is of course the NCAA nickname debate. Why do I expect any more? :angry:

I send them e-mails from time-to-time praising them for their entertaining work. Seriously. I'm pleased to have another place to go for college hockey reading, and some of their stuff is very funny. They showed their much-noted (here) anti-UND bias by predicted them to finish second in the WCHA this year. I can't believe they picked UND lower than first.

What blows me away is the that they do an overall evaluation on each team but the Sioux........like they're not even in the league! :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps the Sioux will demonstrate they are in a league of their own. ;) But seriously, the second place projection seems a little lofty. All the incoming talent notwithstanding, this remains a young team that will take some time to find its footing in the WCHA. 'Twill be a fun team to watch.