SiouxSports.com Forum

You Heard it Here First

DamStrait

Yeeeeaaaaa......I'm gonna go ahead and sort of....Disagree with you on that one(for all you office space junkies)....Honestly though thats funny because i personally think that Fabian will have a tough time getting in the lineup this year just because of all the talent we will have. Yes I know we need a grinder line, so i'm hoping he stays in the lineup just because we all love him, but honestly i think it will be tough for him to dress every night :D

Give him credit, most people can barely type straight when they are smashed.  He has perfect posts while drunk. That's quite an accomplishment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah! I DRINK!! :) BUT I find smoking pot straightens me right out... :D

Hey Dirty?...you gonna take my picture when Ferris comes to town? I just got a couple Lou Rags* direct from Allendale!! ;)

(* - they go great with my new t-shirt ;):D )

HEY - you bitch about how Cowboy Eric wouldn't take your picture...I'm offering MY CAMERA to you to torture the ever-lame Ferris State Bulldogs!! (STARRING ME!) AND you "may" appear on a rivals website near you.... ;)

What more could you want....

PS - Cowboy Eric has an Alerus Center keychain and YOU DON'T!! :) (another thing to bitch about :D )

Get off his back, ur what the french call le backstabbers haha. Although it sounds far-fetched Fabian did play well in the later part of the season, if he carries it over he may be a major contributor to the guys in green. I'll let y'all know my pick in a little poem I put together.

A Hobey Baker winner will emerge from the Maroon and Gold

His name is Potulny who backstabbed us at 18 years old

He'll make lots of money and be sponsered by Sobe,

All after he wins the 2005-06 Hobey!

Cheesy but so is mac and cheese and we all love that!