SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud / Denver Road Series Tix

NorthDakotaHockey

Ticketmaster is up and running with sales on St. Cloud State series Nov. 18-19 and Denver series on February 24-25.

St. Cloud presently packages the Sioux games with Robert Morris in December. Thirty bones for the pair, single game seats on sale soon down the road. Becuase single games are $25 in any event, buying now might get you chairbacks near center ice a few rows up behind the benches. No kidding.

Denver has a "pre-sale" now, with regular sale starting Saturday.

Ticketmaster is up and running with sales on St. Cloud State series Nov. 18-19 and Denver series on February 24-25.

St. Cloud presently packages the Sioux games with Robert Morris in December.  Thirty bones for the pair,  single game seats on sale soon down the road.  Becuase single games are $25 in any event, buying now might get you chairbacks near center ice a few rows up behind the benches.  No kidding.

Denver has a "pre-sale" now, with regular sale starting Saturday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone know the offer code or password for tickmaster to order the pre sale

internet tickets for the games.

Heck, I'm gonna scalp the St Cloud - Robert Morris tickets.

I plan to say there's a big protest scheduled for the game against Robert Morris [insert bogus Native American nickname here] team but its inside.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please, don't say "scalp"... :lol:

Looks like there will be a lot of us in St. Cloud in the good seats. The arena will be empty for the Robert Morris Series :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, don't count on it this may be a competitive series... On an unrelated "tickets going to waste" topic, anyone going to the Womens All Stars vs. US team game. (These tickets were the throw ins for the WCHA F5.

Hey, don't count on it this may be a competitive series... On an unrelated "tickets going to waste" topic, anyone going to the Womens All Stars vs. US team game. (These tickets were the throw ins for the WCHA F5.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome all Sioux fans down for the game. In case you didn't hear, ;) we have a new coach. I wouldn't expect the old dump and chase game or the pathetic shoot from behind the net on powerplays, or the circle in the corner offense any more, we now actually have a coach that might surprise a few. :silly: Keep up the over-confidence, from what I've heard the players are mighty excited with the new coach and his new attitude. Not sure what the new goalie or the Canadian Jr player of the year will add to the team but can't wait to see the results on the ice.

i say jbsu wins its 1st ncaa title..really im serious :D ..just work on getting home ice for a playoff round 1st ok, then you work your way up from that point..im sure it will be a competive series like always....oh yeah keep the damn protesters out of the arena as well..thx............ :D

Welcome all Sioux fans down for the game. In case you didn't hear, ;) we have a new coach. I wouldn't expect the old dump and chase game or the pathetic shoot from behind the net on powerplays, or the circle in the corner offense any more, we now actually have a coach that might surprise a few. :silly: Keep up the over-confidence, from what I've heard the players are mighty excited with the new coach and his new attitude. Not sure what the new goalie or the Canadian Jr player of the year will add to the team but can't wait to see the results on the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would be even crazier is 5,000 Sioux fans in the stands cheering for Robert Morris to beat up on the Huskies. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last year we played on St. Cloud's Senoir night....I think there were more Sioux Fans there then too. Sioux fans are dedicated...way to go with getting prime seats for this game. I just hate having to sidestep all those idiots with posters and most of them don't even make sense--one way or the other.

See ya in St. Cloud, and Duluth and the Ralph!!

Last year we played on St. Cloud's Senoir night....I think there were more Sioux Fans there then too. Sioux fans are dedicated...way to go with getting prime seats for this game. I just hate having to sidestep all those idiots with posters and most of them don't even make sense--one way or the other.

See ya in St. Cloud, and Duluth and the Ralph!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at that game last year, the students were gone so it was really quiet for the hussies. I am really excited for this series and all of the Sioux fans in attendance at the National Concrete Center.

I was at that game last year, the students were gone so it was really quiet for the hussies. I am really excited for this series and all of the Sioux fans in attendance at the National Concrete Center.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've skipped St Cloud the past few years to avoid mouthy protesters and a student body full of neanderthals. Mankato has been much more fun, but with the Mavericks off the schedule this year, I guess I'll have to pass on the Midwest Wireless Civic Center and a trip to Mettler's next door in favor of a one-hour drive west.

I believe there is some trademark infringement with your use of "National Concrete Center." I am pretty sure that I invented that term about 15 years ago. :) Feel free to use it, though, it's always been one of my favorites.