SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-06 ND Highschool Hockey

alum05

I was also at the game and RR was clearly the better team as shown by the score. I really do feel bad for Kringstad. HAHA, NOT!!!. He didnt play all that bad but the stuff he does as mentioned by QB Eagles is terrible. Shows how focused he is when he is paying attention to the young fans. Im sure people will critisize me for bashing him but o well. I mean come on, he needs to grow-up and quit being such a nut. Also to go along with a classless goal tender a defensmen #11 ( I believe Luke Paulson) blatantly took his hand off his stick in the middle of play and gave RR fans the finger.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to agree with the talk that Kringstad is a bit "out there". Seeing his antics all through these past two years has really given me a negative impression of him. I hate to say it, but is it possible that his attitude and ego are possibly effecting his play...? :)

Minot 4 Devils Lake 3 OT

Devils Lake absolutely deserved to win this hockey game. They outshot, outhit, outplayed a very flat minot team. I guess I'll let Minot get away with the excuse that the game didn't mean much other than senior night, but they still have to play better to make any noise at WDA or state. I give Al Henry and his team all the credit in the world. Only 3 seniors on the team, and a majority of the ice time was taken by juniors and sophomores....look out for DL next year, and the rest of this year.

PS: Before the game a moment was taken in remembrance of Brady Samson, the son of former Minot High School coach Gary Samson who passed away after a courageous battle with muscular dystrophy. From now on they will hand out an award named after Brady that will go to the player on the team that best exemplifies the spirit of good play and love for his team. It was a very emotional little ceremony and for the first time in many years I found tears in my eyes at a hockey game.

Minot won this game because THEY deserved it! no excuses needed!

Anyone want to do predictions on the Regional games???

Play-Ins:

Bottineau vs. Mandan

Jamestown vs. Wahpeton

Minot vs. Bottineau/Mandan

Bismarck vs. Hazen

Williston vs. Dickinson

Devils Lake vs. Century

Red River vs. Jamestown/Wahp.

Central vs. West Fargo

Fargo South vs. Shanley

Grafton vs. Fargo North

I just got back from the RR-GPR game, which I thought was well-played bith ways. I have one question however, what is the deal with Tony Kringstad? He has to be the biggest baby I have ever seen in a hockey game, any age. After RRs 5th goal, he turned around to a kid, probably between 11 and 14 who was pounding the glass after the goal, and blatantly pointed at him and said "F#$% you". The kid was in no way taunting him and there was absolutely no reason for it. He lays down on his net and throws his stick every time a goal is scored on him, at one point tonight a coach on the bench was forced to yell at him for about 10 seconds from the bench to get up. Anyone who disagrees with me has to spend a game standing behind him and I can guarantee you will agree. He is a disgrace to the rest of his team.

I again have to apoligize for the behavior of some of the RR players on this website... Please don't think what some of the JV players say on here is an indication of how the team feels. I hope that I don't have to come on here agian and say this.... Hopefully they realize that thier making a mockery of the RR program.

I again have to apoligize for the behavior of some of the RR players on this website... Please don't think what some of the JV players say on here is an indication of how the team feels. I hope that I don't have to come on here agian and say this.... Hopefully they realize that thier making a mockery of the RR program.

I hate to be a guy who comes onto these sites and rips into kids about their play and their attitude, but what I have seen from Kringstad this year has been, simply put, disgusting. I saw the gesture as referred to in post #s 966 and 971. I also saw his display he made last nite. I, too, have to agree with Tron and wonder if these actions are affecting his play.

I feel that I need to clear the air about Lives-to-play-hockey-06. He does NOT play for the JV or Varsity team at Red River. Disregard all his comments about players on the team posting on here. That also is false. No players on the team have been warned by the coaching staff to stop posting on here. I'd be surprised if the coaches knew, let alone cared about what a couple of people think about high school hockey in North Dakota. Do not believe what he says, it is all false. Which brings me to my next point - I wonder what someone's motivation would be to put these obvious lies on here.

Anyone want to do predictions on the Regional games???

Play-Ins:

Bottineau vs. Mandan

Jamestown vs. Wahpeton

Bismarck vs. Hazen

Williston vs. Dickinson

Devils Lake vs. Century

Central vs. West Fargo

Fargo South vs. Shanley

Grafton vs. Fargo North

Mandan over Bottineau 4-3

Jamestown over Wahpeton 8-2

Minot over Mandan 6-1

Bismarck over Hazen 5-2

Willison over Dickinson 5-2

Devils Lake over Century 4-1

Red River over Jamestown 6-0

Central over West Fargo 3-1

South over Shanley 8-1

Grafton over North 7-3

No big suprises on day #1

You know this post by lives to play hockey just proves to me that he does not play for RR or for that matter have anything to do with the RR program. IF he did, he would know that there were no JV players behind the class, they were all together up near the top corner of the arena. It's quite humorous that people actually believe that this poser is a member of the RR team. Where in my post did I say anything that would need apologizing for?..... I simply stated what I saw and what I think of a player and his immature reactions.

Mandan over Bottineau 4-3

Jamestown over Wahpeton 8-2

Minot over Mandan 6-1

Bismarck over Hazen 5-2

Willison over Dickinson 5-2

Devils Lake over Century 4-1

Red River over Jamestown 6-0

Central over West Fargo 3-1

South over Shanley 8-1

Grafton over North 7-3

No big suprises on day #1

I think the best game of the day will be the Central/West Fargo game. Central has been playing well lately, aside from the South game and West Fargo beat Central twice by one goal each time. I might have to get there to watch that one. I do wish it was at the Ralph though, its a great place to watch hockey.

I think the best game of the day will be the Central/West Fargo game. Central has been playing well lately, aside from the South game and West Fargo beat Central twice by one goal each time. I might have to get there to watch that one. I do wish it was at the Ralph though, its a great place to watch hockey.

Agreed. I think it will definately be the best game of Thursday. The way Central has been playing of late its tough to pick against them, and I think there is some motivation to get another crack at Red River.

It looks like Bismarck High might be without their star defenseman Clark Dingman. He was hit knee to knee in the 2nd period last night against Williston and stayed down, and last I heard he was on his way to the hospital. It looked like he couldn't even move his leg, so that could hurt Bismarck in west region I think.

I looked on the Lincoln Stars transactions on there website and I did not see them acquiring Erick Galt. I'm not doubting whoever said that he commited, just wondering how you found that out and if I could get some more details. Thats interesting. I wonder if Weisgarber will do the same with a USHL team? If so, will they not compete on the Chicago Showcase (Team ND) team? Same goes for Klenow who will play for the FM Jets when there season ends, will he be eligible? Losing some of these guys will most definitly hurt ND's chance at winning the thing.

I looked on the Lincoln Stars transactions on there website and I did not see them acquiring Erick Galt. I'm not doubting whoever said that he commited, just wondering how you found that out and if I could get some more details. Thats interesting. I wonder if Weisgarber will do the same with a USHL team? If so, will they not compete on the Chicago Showcase (Team ND) team? Same goes for Klenow who will play for the FM Jets when there season ends, will he be eligible? Losing some of these guys will most definitly hurt ND's chance at winning the thing.

I'm VERY surprised to hear klenow is going to the Jets (if what you say is true). It will be interesting to see how fits in with the Jets, I think the game might be a little bit to quick for him... i maybe wrong, but this is what I gathered in the one time I've seen him and the one time i've seen the Jets play.

Well, the regionals are set!

Bismarck vs. Hazen

Williston vs. Dickinson

Devils Lake vs. Century

Central vs. West Fargo

Fargo South vs. Shanley

Grafton vs. Fargo North

Thursday Games

Minot-8 Mandan-0

Hazen-3 Bismarck-2 (ot)

Williston-7 Dickinson-1

Devils Lake-4 Century-0

Red River-6 Jamestown-0

Central-5 West Fargo-3

South-12 Shanley-0

Grafton-5 North-1

Friday Games

Minot-3 Hazen-1

Williston-4 Devils Lake-2

Bismarck-6 Mandan-1

Century-2 Dickinson-0

Red River-4 Central-3 (ot)

South-6 Grafton-4

West Fargo-5 Jamestown-2

North-3 Shanley-0

Saturday Games

Minot-3 Williston-1

Loser Out Hazen-5 Century-1

Loser Out Devils Lake-2 Bismarck-1 (ot)

South-3 Red River-0

Loser Out Grafton-5 West Fargo-1

Loser Out Central-4 North-0

Let's see you all top that.

just heard bismark high might be without ross monson for their first game of wda also, i guess he disagreed with a penalty called on him and had a few words with the ref and he tossed him. any truth to this

I was at the game and I believe the P.A. announcer announced a 10 minute misconduct(the ref did the signal where he hit his hands on his hips) and there was only about 3 minutes left in the game so I'm assuming the coach just told him to hit the showers. Not 100% on that though. The game was very poorly reffed I thought, as bismarck took a lot of penalties in the third, including a bench penalty when their coach was screaming at the ref. They were calling some horrible calls. Anyways if I hear anything more on that subject i'll try to get it on here.

ALL EAST

D-Andrew Petersen (GPR) Erick Galt (FS)

F- Paul Weisgarber (FS), Paul Campbell (GPR), Thomas Campbell (GPR)

G- Eli Rosendahl (RR)

Coach- Ross Richards (WF)

ALL WEST

D- Brad Willer (DICK), Jundt (WIL)

F- Tyrel McBain (HB), Ross Monson (BHS), Nathan Stremick (MIN)

G- Micheal Hillman (BHS) or David Brown (MIN)

C- Jeff Gustofson (HB)