SiouxSports.com Forum

Harmeson on News & Views

The Sicatoka

I've wondered why News and Views hasn't taken 1440 in Grand Forks off their website. They haven't had this program on since they went to the full three hours of PA and Dubay a year and a half ago. I sent the station an email about this a while back, but it is still on there.

My guess (just a guess) as to what's going on there:

- UND folks listen to KFGO (Sioux Hockey and Football) already.

- KVOX (The Fan in Moorhead) doesn't reach GF, but KKXL (The Fan in GF) does.

No need to run News & Views in the GF market twice. (Or would that be three times considering you can listen to KFYR in GF.)

But back to subject:

Anyone listening? What's the conversation? Why is Harmeson the guest there today?

No need to run News & Views in the GF market twice. (Or would that be three times considering you can listen to KFYR in GF.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that, but they use to have it on 1440, but they haven't for a couple years, so I still don't see why they advertise on their website that News and Views is on that channel, when it obviously isn't.

I didn't catch him either.  Of course I would have to time it right, cuz I can't listen to more of 10 seconds of that putz heitkamp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He sucks worse than Eddie the Blow Hard Schultz.