SiouxSports.com Forum

ND High Schools Coaches

mngopherhater

I don't know if he would be interested but from what I have seen the past few years in the North Dakota Select program, especially his handling of the North Dakota 88s a couple of years ago at Tier II Nationals my vote would go to Mark Bry. If I were hiring a head hockey coach I would sign him in a heartbeat.

I think there will be more resignations coming after the 2005-2006 season as well. It wil be interesting hockey these next few years. I hope that we never have to see such a poor performance of ND hockey at the State hockey tournament again in 2006.

I think there will be more resignations coming after the 2005-2006 season as well. It wil be interesting hockey these next few years. I hope that we never have to see such a poor performance of ND hockey at the State hockey tournament again in 2006.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not think that 2006 will be much better. There are a couple of teams with some depth and that is it. There are good players but they are spread around the state. In fact, 2006 could be worse than this past year for quality. I hope I am wrong on that.