SiouxSports.com Forum

F4 DVD's or Tapes - in the market

Skateblade

The only thing bad about the F4 was that we were not able to tape/copy the games. Does anyone have tapes or (preferably) dvd's to sell of the games? Please let me know how to get in touch. We'll be needing our Sioux fix throughout the very dry summer..........

The only thing bad about the F4 was that we were not able to tape/copy the games.  Does anyone have tapes or (preferably) dvd's to sell of the games?  Please let me know how to get in touch.  We'll be needing our Sioux fix throughout the very dry summer..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too would love to have tapes of the F4 games. We were there but would like to see the games from a different perspective with commentary. My son's girlfriend 'forgot' to tape the games. I think she was just po'd because she couldn't be there. :lol:

The only thing bad about the F4 was that we were not able to tape/copy the games.  Does anyone have tapes or (preferably) dvd's to sell of the games?  Please let me know how to get in touch.  We'll be needing our Sioux fix throughout the very dry summer..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ditto! Also looking for a DVD hookup!

I got the DVD's, very well done.

Thanks, again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're very welcome.

Most of the time I don't feel like I add much to this board, except for maybe an occasional scouting report on a possible Sioux recruit playing in Lincoln. So at least this was a chance for me to contribute a little bit.

I have them both on DVD. At the moment I'm busy making a bunch of DVDs for AZSIOUX and a few people from USCHO, but once I get caught up I'll have time to make more copies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let us know when the boston DVD's are good to go. We are in for a set!

I just finished editting the games and have begun dubbing them onto DVD's now.

I should have a few sets done by Monday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got your DVD's yesterday...they're very good...especially like the cover and recap of the scoring with the times of the goals on the back...very well done...thanks again amn5hol.

Got your DVD's yesterday...they're very good...especially like the cover and recap of the scoring with the times of the goals on the back...very well done...thanks again amn5hol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got mine. I agree with LB#11, especially with the cover art and info. Great job. Thanks

Doesn't that give away who wins? :glare:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes Federov it does give away who wins...I love the the Sioux-Gopher DVD...the Pioneer-Sioux not so much...even though the Sioux certainly didn't lay in egg...

they played pretty damn good. I had a guy from Minneapolis call me at work the monday after the National Championship game...he said it looked like your team got beat pretty bad...he had only watched the last 2 minutes of the game. I didn't want to conduct any business with him that day.