SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone following the Chicago Showcase ?

Fetch

I've been keeping pretty close tabs on the Showcase. I know UMD has been in contact with a couple of the players in this tournament so I've been paying extra attention to them, but there are also a couple of guys from my high school playing for Team Wisconsin ( I graduated in 99 so I don't know any of them personally). I think it will be interesting to see where a guy like Marto will end up next year, a strong showing in the showcase could gaurantee him a spot in the USHL. The people I've talked to here in Grand Forks think he'll play in the NAHL, but the few times I saw him he looked better than that.

Hey, Tyler Stahl from my home town posts a 35 save shutout over team New England. I hope he is able to make a junior team next season, because the kid has got a lot of talent.

Hopefully they can keep up the good showing with a win over New Jersey!

A very good showing by team ND - I guess they proved me wrong :silly:

Team MN won the tourny again - Moorhead's Cory Johnson scored the game winner in the third.

It should be interesting to see who gets picked up by USHL teams in the May draft.