SiouxSports.com Forum

Eaves talks about playing the Sioux (and Zach)

jimdahl

Do you suppose Eaves and Archie will be duking it out this weekend? :D

Sioux have a great chance for a sweep again this weekend, especially if they want to keep proving they are a contending type team. Badgers will be ready to play, it's a special weekend for Sauer, and a big rivalry. Their upperclassmen know about the Sioux and will have the team ready. Plus, after last season they will feel like they have a chance to win.

We need to crush that confidence.

Badgers will be ready to play, it's a special weekend for Sauer, and a big rivalry.  Their upperclassmen know about the Sioux and will have the team ready.  Plus, after last season they will feel like they have a chance to win.

We need to crush that confidence.

Emotion and confidence will only take you so far. I am also not much for sentimental B.S. unless it envolves a Sioux title...:p

I also think that not every team is going to shut down the Zach Fyling, Bochenski line. :angry: I mean really, it will take a talented player just to keep up with him and the thing that will happen is keep focusing on the one line and other players will come up with some big time goals.

Besides Parise should have gotten points this past weekend but was robbed. We will see. ;)

I am definately mentally prepared for the game this weekend. ???

I love the UND-Wisco battles like no other, as they have a history dear to us who have been around beyond the past Title or so. It's better than dealing with the cow-humping scumbags at 'SU.

It's nice to see that Eaves seems so focused on Parise, and respects his skill, and I just hope he forgets about the other guys on the ice. :angry:

I'd bet we have a typically tough series with Wisco, and I hope we turn on the jets and destroy them accordingly. ???