SiouxSports.com Forum

The Fighting Sioux Sports Network

The Sicatoka

Hey folks, if you weren't aware of it, the Fighting Sioux Sports Network is up and running.

You can watch Sioux hockey (and select BB and FB games) on cable systems across North and South Dakota and parts of northwest Minnesota.

Let Midcontinent Cable know that you appreciate it.

Send them an email at: mccomm@midco.net and tell them thanks.

And if your system doesn't offer it, get on the slackers! :D

Do you think they should "replay" these games that they show reather than just putting "the blue screen of death" up when there isnt a game televised? How cool would it be to see games from earlier in the year. I know I'm dreaming in this regard, but what about getting rights to show ESPN games like 1997 and 2000 hockey championship games as well as GVSU vs. UND from 2001. That would kick a##!

• 1 year later...
Do you think they should "replay" these games that they show reather than just putting "the blue screen of death" up when there isnt a game televised? How cool would it be to see games from earlier in the year. I know I'm dreaming in this regard, but what about getting rights to show ESPN games like 1997 and 2000 hockey championship games as well as GVSU vs. UND from 2001. That would kick a##!

I would rather see GVSU vs. UND 2003 :ohmy::p

Cratter,

THe NFL-TV on channel 23 is just a free sample up until the middle to end of september, not exactly sure on date. After that the NFL tv will move to just digital cable as an optional package. Right now MidCon is just trying to advertise it and get people interested in it, try to get a few more people to go digital. After that the Ralph Network should be back up and running.