• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget convicted felon.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is what happens when you walk into the middle of a conversation and try to pretend you know what's going on and attempt to be clever.

This is what happens when you walk into the middle of a conversation and try to pretend you know what's going on and attempt to be clever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It works for me, or everyone has me on their ignore list. What happens? :lol:

Here are our three cents . . . .

Hirsch is a joke. A complete waste of talent, largely because of a rotten attitude, developed by, perhaps, Lucia's errant leanings. Thank God Lucia is not a field general in fields where leadership really counts. Thank God Hirsch is not on a squad where teamwork makes all the difference. Thank God that they are both tied to each other in the sometimes stupid game of hockey, where their childish ways can really hurt no one other than themselves.

If I were still a betting man, and I thank God every day that I am not, I would wager a handsome sum that Thursday's game will be Hirsch's last game in a Gopher uniform, and perhaps his last game ever in organized hockey. Unless you count the Wednesday Church Leagues that skate at midnight.

We are off in the am. Hirsch is but a wart on a pig's arse. Sioux are gonna drill the Gophers on Thursday, and then they are going to drill whoever is left on Saturday night.

SK828.

I'm just hoping I don't get run over by a drunk Matt Greene when I'm heading to the arena. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boy Skippy is quick today. You should be proud of your self. I am sure you took all day dreaming that quick response up. Your parents would be really proud of you. Now to a hockey related comment.----Greene isn't driving he is flying on the Charter just about now and I would recommend your forwards keep their head up when they come dancing across the blue line, Greene has had a season of high lights one where he crushes the opposition and sends them to the ice. I will put my money one Greene.

Woah, woah, woah!! Are you saying the Sioux had a team captain arrested for drunk driving? I don't remember Sioux_Hab-it calling him an embarrassment to his team or his school. If I remember correctly he said the following "Understand that the guy is human and that he made a mistake".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greene didn't get arrested in front of 14,000-17,000 people. In addition, green came clean with the incident while Tyler danced around it.

Boy Skippy is quick today. You should be proud of your self. I am sure you took all day dreaming that quick response up. Your parents would be really proud of you. Now to a hockey related comment.----Greene isn't driving he is flying on the Charter just about now and I would recommend your forwards keep their head up when they come dancing across the blue line, Greene has had a season of high lights one where he crushes the opposition and sends them to the ice. I will put my money one Greene.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't want Greene anywhere near me also (especially pinned against the boards). We all know about guys who spend alot of time in jail :D

He gives new meaning to the whole Fighting Susans's expression. :0

I wouldn't want Greene anywhere near me also (especially pinned against the boards). We all know about guys who spend alot of time in jail :D

He gives new meaning to the whole Fighting Susans's expression. :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, the reason you wouldnt want to be anywhere near Green is because within a matter of 2 sec. you would be spitting ice chunks out of your mouth, which would actually be better than the crap that is coming out of there now!

I'm not even thinking before posting this - I finally saw the Hirsch Video & BIG Deal .....it was DUMB - & caught on Tape - was there a conspiracy to cover it up (Why he did it) ? ? ? Maybe ;)

I like to think he was making a Run at Lucia, for giving him a hard time, for not crashing the net during the game :p

YOU WANT THE NET CRASHED I'LL CRASH THAT SUCKER FOR YA !!! :D

Maybe he thought he could win Funniest Home Video with it ? ? ?

& he was most likely expecting a standing ovation & when it did'nt come - he put his stick down as if to say, well you will get no salute from me, or maybe when your a potential Star you don't have to carry your own sticks off the ice ? ? ? Or maybe he was trying to sabotage the zamboni ? ? ? :lol:

Well that is all the thought the subject gets from me - I could careless who screwed up last, or the most, or who has the most mental defects past - present or future :0

I just want to BEAT the Goophers on Thursday ---If Not just think of all the WEIRD things they may do in the Future - Next time Lucia tells em to Hustle maybe he will try pimping the cheerleaders after the game ? ? ? :D well anywho he will get lots of time off to think about it after Thursday ..........I Hope :p

I would imagine that PCM is writing for little if any pay. So I am not sure Skippy's tirade about PCM sticking to what he is paid for is correct. However, that being said I am sure that PCM is underpaid. :lol:

When it comes to the game of hockey, Sioux players are second to none when it comes to their conduct. See the recent Inside College hockey article regarding the superlative conduct of Coach Hakstol and his team. So Goofie fan I strongly suggest you change your handle to Brain_Transplant, in serious need of one.