SiouxSports.com Forum

Consolidated Frozen Four tickets thread

zakman

I have four tickets to all 3 games in Columbus...If interested send me a message....tickets should be in my hand by tuesday,and will have section and row number then....thanks Zak...you can email me at zakman@sympatico.ca...

Sure enough, committing myself in a way that I can't go to the Frozen Four may have contributed to the Sioux kicking butt these last few weeks. It would be good to at least put a Sioux fan in my seats.

I'm looking to sell my four Frozen Four ticket packages for face value, first come, first served. Sec 303 Row N. I'll also entertain offers for just two of the seats. Contact me at flyvm9502@sneakemail.com.

If anyone needs Frozen Four tickets, I can put you in touch with a Maine fan who has four tickets for sale. E-mail me or send me a private message.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These tickets have now been sold.

While this is probably stating the obvious, there may be a few lookers here who may benefit from what I am about to say . . . .

Look at the Fan Forum/Tickets thread of uscho.com here

There appears to be folks from all over looking to dump some packages.

Get 'em while the getting is good.

Go Sioux! Colby is driving the big coach cruiser. Jordan is riding shotgun.

The rest of us are walking, driving, hitching, biking, begging, or flying to Columbus.

While this is probably stating the obvious, there may be a few lookers here who may benefit from what I am about to say . . . .

Look at the Fan Forum/Tickets thread of uscho.com here

There appears to be folks from all over looking to dump some packages.

Get 'em while the getting is good.

Looks to be deals on Ebay as well.

Hey guys,

Disappointed Cornell fan here with 4 tickets.

Sec 417, row U, seats 1-4 - from experience at a professional rink you should have to worry much about specific seat location - but to make up for my lousy lottery luck I'll include free shipping *WITH* tracking

I'm only asking what I paid. I'd rather these tickets go to a fan rather than whoever might get them on eBay or the like. PayPal preferred, money order & cashiers checks are good, personal checks acceptable

I only ask one thing, that if I give these tickets to a Sioux fan, you beat those damn Gophers. Should be a little easier on the NHL size ice both out teams are used to :angry:

Email me: fredct@your-mail.com

I am a disappointed BU fan (although I am happy that you beat up on the Eagles as well) with four tickets together in section 406 row R for all 3 games. Selling at face value which is $590. If interested email me at john.papoutsis@att.net or reply to this post.

4 Frozen Four Tix for sale - Grand Forks seller!! Can pick up in person!!

I have four seats for the games in Columbus Sec 317 Row K Seats 1-4.

Looking for face value - Grand Forks or surrounding area buyers can avoid shipping (and waiting for the mail) by picking up these tickets in person. Have them in your hands today - no worries! Please contact me at daveberger18@gmail.com

Dave

My buddy canceled at the last minute, so I have one ticket for all 3 games for sale at face value. The tickets are Club Level - Section 211

please e-mail me if interested.

Beat those filthy rodents!!!

EDIT: Ticket has been sold, thanks to everyone who inquired.

GO SIOUX!!!

Have four tickets for sale. Will sell in groups of 2 if necessary. Would like to go to Sioux fans if at all possible.

They are in section 321, Row M. Section 321 is on the side between the blue line and the face off spot. Just looking for face value ($288/pair).

I'm in Fargo and will figure out a way to drop them off in Grand Forks if needed.

Email me at stack58042@hotmail.com if you're interested.