BC vs Mercyhurst

dj_hoime

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I think the close game with Mercyhurst has forced BC players to get their mind back in the game and realize that they can't just walk all over every team. I'm guessing they'll be much more prepared tomorrow night. Hoping that the Sioux beat BU to get to that game of course.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MercyWorst!! WTF?? Just goes to show how you can't look past anybody now I guess. Just like in football last year. Saggy was looking towards playing us next week when they played them and Mercy beat them. That lost kept Saggy out of the playoffs and GVSU in them. Gotta Focus on the team you're playing now!!

I'm surprised to hear Campion was reffing the CC/Mercyhurst game. (Some of us have to work. :) )

Thorne and Clement during the UND game were saying how the WCHA wasn't calling as much and at the same time they were saying how there were 19 penalties in the first game of the East regional.

I just hope B.C. is looking past the Sioux tomorrow night, looks like they gave up some goals with few shots against. I like our chances tomorrow night, since the start of the nice little run UND has played shut it down defense, keep the play on the boards and let Jordie see the shots.

The ESPN announcers were pro BU as expected sounded kind of like listening to the Gopher announcers all Boston all the time, however, by the end of the game they were talking about how good UND's defense was. Now we know why BU didn't look to thrilled to be playing UND in the regional. Part one done, now its time to get the next game. One of my buddies told me UND hasn't lost a game when leading going into the third period. If true thats impressive.

UND needs to stay out of the penatly box and stand up the Eagles at the blue line tomorrow night. Clog up the shooting lanes and get some 3-1, and 2-1s. I am hoping the same Schnider from WJC B.C. shows up tomorrow night because I wasn't all that impressed with him when he played here in January.