SiouxSports.com Forum

Kyle Radke

redwing77

I understand Skarperud was ejected for chewing out the commissioner after the game.  Any truth? 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was during the game while Bina was still down on the ice. I don't know that Skarperud chewed out McLeod, but he did have words with him. As Tim Hennessy reported during the game, Skarperud also pounded once on the door of the broadcast booth that Greg Shepherd was in. For that, the WCHA suspended him for the UND-Minnesota game.

I don't remember for sure but I want to say he had vertebrate in his lower back fused together - which is different from the vertebrate in your neck.

I believe what Bina had was the same thing Sterling Sharpe had done (or was it his brother) anyway he had to retire.

I can't say for sure, but the surgery Robbie Bina had sounds awfully similar to the procedure done on quite a number of professional wrestlers (please, spare me from the wrestling flaming) in recent years, almost all of whom resumed their careers after about a year of rehab.

I can't say for sure, but the surgery Robbie Bina had sounds awfully similar to the procedure done on quite a number of professional wrestlers (please, spare me from the wrestling flaming) in recent years, almost all of whom resumed their careers after about a year of rehab.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that Bina comes out with a chair and turns the tide so Denver doesn't win the title. Do you smell what the Fedorov is cooking? :0

Hey, I think you plagiarized this from some dude over on the USCHO board!  :0

Just kidding!  :)

Great job again. The information from an informed source is much appreciated. thumbsup.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was either that or self promote my post to USCHO. I figure you're the king of that, so I just copied and pasted. ;)

As for the post itself, every now and then I'm good for something :angry: