SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly I'm a little puzzled why WPos would not want to see the re-match between UND/UM...My guess is he likes his team's chances a little more with a potential match-up with Denver? Speculation on my part.

The Gopher fans sitting next to me last night were pulling for Wisconsin which puzzled me given their hatred for Red. I suspect they also didn't want to potentially have to play UND. Who knows... :D

Frankly I'm a little puzzled why WPos would not want to see the re-match between UND/UM...My guess is he likes his team's chances a little more with a potential match-up with Denver? Speculation on my part.

The Gopher fans sitting next to me last night were pulling for Wisconsin which puzzled me given their hatred for Red. I suspect they also didn't want to potentially have to play UND. Who knows... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, I would LOVE to have the Gophers pummel your goaltender into mincemeat by having 60+ SOG and 8 points, but sorry, I gotta root against ya guys!

Altho, I fully expect CC to win by 1 tonight against us, no matter how nice 3 in a row would be...and THAT would make a UND/UM rematch!

WPoS

YES it's on FSN (along with tonite's CC/Goph, tomorrow afternoon's 3rd place and tomorrow night's championship) and on 660 am if the Sioux web cast crashes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is it possible to stream 660?

I checked Denvers site and they want you to PAY to hear it :D

Hopefully the sioux link works :D

Time to get some payback from last year when an outplayed Pioneer team got a lucky bounce and knocked the Sioux out of the tournament. That game still pisses me off. It will be tough playing a fresh team but I think the boys are up to the task. Maybe some of the seniors are finally realizing this is it for a lot of them in their hockey careers!!

Time to get some payback from last year when an outplayed Pioneer team got a lucky bounce and knocked the Sioux out of the tournament. That game still pisses me off. It will be tough playing a fresh team but I think the boys are up to the task. Maybe some of the seniors are finally realizing this is it for a lot of them in their hockey careers!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm optimistic of course we can pull this out...but damn we got schooled by Denver a few weeks ago at the REA and it doesn't leave me with a good taste considering the rest situation on top of that previous schooling.

Anyone else happen to notice that Brady Murray is solid even at 50% health?

I'm optimistic of course we can pull this out...but damn we got schooled by Denver a few weeks ago at the REA and it doesn't leave me with a good taste considering the rest situation on top of that previous schooling.

Anyone else happen to notice that Brady Murray is solid even at 50% health?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lammy in today. Prpich out; Bina questionable, will evaluate after warmups. Marvin in at D; no Radke, what's the deal with that :D

While watching the horrible FSN college weekend update, it looked like live warm-ups showed the Sioux wearing the black uniforms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank goodness those guys are not announcing the games this weekend. They made enough mistakes in the first five minutes to make me turn the channel.

thank goodness those guys are not announcing the games this weekend. They made enough mistakes in the first five minutes to make me turn the channel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They really expanded the Minnesota Rule and made it CC playing Michigan tonight. :D

5 minutes to game time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRE'S YOUR UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNG!!

LET"S GET IT UP!!! LET'S GO SIOUX! LET'S GO SIOUX! LET'S GO SIOUX! LET'S GO SIOUX!! :D:D;):)

I'm sitting at home watching the game today. I got lucky and ended up not working today because of the snow. We have at least 8 inches of snow here, and it's still coming down. The local mall in town here also closed for the day. It really seems like denver is controlling the play again today. Just like Wisco. did yesterday to start.