SiouxSports.com Forum

Tonights Game vs. Wisc

COSiouxfan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We escape, but not before the phantom goaltender robs Drew Stafford.

This was a game I credit our D. I really think they were the key to the game.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, USCHO reporter Todd Milewski correctly predicted the winner AND the score.

I have to miss the game tomorrow as well, and I hate that. If the sioux lose tomorrow, they will be in the consolation game on Sat. from what I understand, so the only other time I will get to see the sioux is in the NCAA's. And that's if they televise the sioux. Being this is gopherland, we don't get to see the sioux games we'd like to. Oh well, for now, I'll put up with it.

That was a little closer than I would have liked, but I'll take a win any way I can get it. What an outstanding job by Jordan Parise. Great play, once again, by the fourth line. And Colby Genoway continues to be UND's MVP on the power play.

One down and two to go for my prediction. Let's go Sioux!

Edited by PCM

Sioux announcers said we are definately missing Prpich...was wondering what they were talking about?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the middle of the first period i saw prpich take a pretty hard hit...and i noticed he got up kinda slow..i didnt think anything of it though until the middle of the second when i realized that bina was playing forward and i hadnt seen prpich in a while. hope to find out what was wrong?

I say we have our sudo-reporter run that story down and report at 23:00 hours...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's rather difficult to do from Grand Forks. Hennessy said that it appeared to be a shoulder injury. Apparently Prpich was dinged going into the game.