SiouxSports.com Forum

~Final 5~Where do you sit & hang out?

01grad

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lower seed is always the "away" team. UND will be wearing their dark jerseys all weekend no matter how many games they play.

Since Nike can't get their head out of their a** and get the black jerseys done, I believe you will see the Sioux in green, which is fine by me.

The lower seed is always the "away" team.  UND will be wearing their dark jerseys all weekend no matter how many games they play.

Since Nike can't get their head out of their a** and get the black jerseys done, I believe you will see the Sioux in green, which is fine by me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They wore the black jerseys two weeks ago in St. Cloud. And they looked good.

tn_IMG_1246.JPG

I've never liked the black on the "shimmer cloth" or whatever it's called that our jerseys are made from. To me it reflects too much light and looks grey. (The green, however, looks really cool IMO)

At least in the photos that John Dahl posted, they came out looking really really black. If so, I'd be more in favor of wearing them as they looked good in the photos. Maybe they used a different material.

UMDDOGZ,

Russian words are based more on sounds rather than letters. Consequently, a name in English with 8 letters (such as mine) might have fewer letters in Russian.  My name (THOMPSON) spelled in Russian looks something like this:

TOM(PI SIGN HERE)COH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see if you can pull it off, I'll be looking for ya. The only guy who spells Dinunzio with a 3.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it's actually pronounced Di-noon-three-oh... :lol::D

As promised, I'll be carrying with me a dozen or so handcuff keychains compliments of my softball team sponsor.  Oh, and for those interested, some free passes to a certain gentlemen's club in Inver Grove Heights ten minutes south of the Xcel Energy Center on Highway 52 that shall remain nameless.    :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sign me up for one of those keychains! I think I'll pass on the free pass to the gentlemen's club though...

Reformed...didn't I give you one at Joe Senser's on Saturday? I'm in section 102 row 11. Apparently I have some Pizza Factory jerseys for BigChief too for the SS/Artists formerly known as POI hockey game on Sunday.

Glad to see Nike finally got the black jerseys done. I've got to be honest...they look GREAT!

I find if I put the little handcuffs on my fingers, I can just pull them off the tips of my fingers if the key doesn't work, but hey, that's just me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were too tight to pull off, and they were below the knuckle... :lol:

Reformed...didn't I give you one at Joe Senser's on Saturday? 

You offered, but only had one left and I didn't want to take your last one.

Just be careful if you put them on your fingers!! The key bends easily

Were you one of those little kids who stuck their heads through the railing on the stairs and got stuck there too?