SiouxSports.com Forum

Jordan Parise

Rick

Did you guys get to watch Ed Belfour keep his crease clean. You dare to enter without the puck you pay the price.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't get the image of his I'm-going-to-lift-my-stick-between-your-legs-move that seemed to work so well at dropping a player. :lol:

Rick,

I may have missed your point on Parise, but it gets old listening to people rant that if the Sioux had beaten Denver, that 8th title was a slam-dunk. Let's not forget how hot UMD was at the end of the season last year and that Maine was no slouch either. Had UND beaten Denver, I'd hardly say that 8th banner was in the bag. Just my two cents.

Rick,

I may have missed your point on Parise, but it gets old listening to people rant that if the Sioux had beaten Denver, that 8th title was a slam-dunk.  Let's not forget how hot UMD was at the end of the season last year and that Maine was no slouch either.  Had UND beaten Denver, I'd hardly say that 8th banner was in the bag.  Just my two cents.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It has been very rare that we go to the big dance and not come home with the trophy.