SiouxSports.com Forum

BRACKETOLOGY FEB 28TH

AZSIOUX

Interesting...exactly where i want the sioux to end up..1st thing 1st, get some more wins.....

http://www.uscho.com/news/2005/02/28_010123.php

UCSHO FEB. 28TH BRACKETOOGY WITH 3-2-1 BONUS.....

Minneapolis:

UML vs. Minnesota

North Dakota vs. Cornell

Grand Rapids:

Quinnipiac vs. Colorado College

UNH vs. Harvard

Amherst:

Bemidji State vs. Boston College

Dartmouth vs. Michigan

Worcester:

Maine vs. Denver

Boston University vs. Wisconsin

Conference Breakdown

WCHA - 5

HEA - 5

ECACHL - 3

CCHA - 1

AHA - 1

CHA - 1

Interesting...exactly where i want the sioux to end up..1st thing 1st, get some more wins.....

http://www.uscho.com/news/2005/02/28_010123.php

UCSHO FEB. 28TH BRACKETOOGY WITH 3-2-1 BONUS.....

Minneapolis:

UML vs. Minnesota

North Dakota vs. Cornell

Grand Rapids:

Quinnipiac vs. Colorado College

UNH vs. Harvard

Amherst:

Bemidji State vs. Boston College

Dartmouth vs. Michigan

Worcester:

Maine vs. Denver

Boston University vs. Wisconsin

Conference Breakdown

WCHA - 5

HEA - 5

ECACHL - 3

CCHA - 1

AHA - 1

CHA - 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. With this scenario, I don't see any of the regionals as being any easier than the other.

Conference Breakdown

WCHA - 5

HEA - 5

ECACHL - 3

CCHA - 1

AHA - 1

CHA - 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow.  With this scenario, I don't see any of the regionals as being any easier than the other.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly I don't see how they can give the EZAC 3 teams.

The only team I think is worthy is Cornell and I think they would be a 4th or 5th place team in the WCHA.

Edited by Goon

I've been saying it since damned near October.

Sioux and Gophers on Easter Sunday at The John.

It'll be a classic. First, hopefully, will be the Thursday

night play-in game between the Sioux and Gophers.

Let's beat St. Clown. Then, the boys take two of three from Duluth at The Ralph,in a series that will be remembered for years and years to come.

Then, we pound the yellow out of the Gophers at the Ex. That'll be sweet, especially in front of all of their unemployed fans. Then, the Pioneers on Friday night. Then the Tigers for the Broadmoor. Then Cornell. Then the Gophers again, this time at The John. Doubly sweet.

JPar drives The Bus to Columbus. There, we beat the Tigers again. Then we pound Denver in the National Title game, to wreak the revenge for the loss out West last March, and to punish them for their punkish attitudes.

Forty days, give or take a few. Circle complete. Bandwagon full. Hak touted for the vacancy in the Vatican. Not too far fetched, eh?

It'll be a classic.  First, hopefully,  will be the Thursday

Let's beat St. Clown.  Then, the boys take two of three from Duluth at The Ralph,in a series that will be remembered for years and years to come. 

Then, we pound the yellow out of the Gophers at the Ex.  That'll be sweet, especially in front of all of their unemployed fans.    Then,  the Pioneers on Friday night.  Then the Tigers for the Broadmoor.  Then Cornell.  Then the Gophers again, this time at The John.  Doubly sweet. 

JPar drives The Bus to Columbus.  There, we beat  the Tigers again.  Then we pound  Denver in the National Title game,  to wreak the revenge for the loss out West last March, and to punish them for their punkish attitudes.

Forty days, give or take a few.  Circle complete.  Bandwagon full.  Hak touted for the vacancy in the Vatican.  Not too far fetched, eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like flawless logic to me :silly:

Let's beat St. Clown.  Then, the boys take two of three from Duluth at The Ralph,in a series that will be remembered for years and years to come. 

Then, we pound the yellow out of the Gophers at the Ex.  That'll be sweet, especially in front of all of their unemployed fans.    Then,  the Pioneers on Friday night.  Then the Tigers for the Broadmoor.  Then Cornell.  Then the Gophers again, this time at The John.  Doubly sweet. 

JPar drives The Bus to Columbus.  There, we beat  the Tigers again.  Then we pound  Denver in the National Title game,  to wreak the revenge for the loss out West last March, and to punish them for their punkish attitudes.

Forty days, give or take a few.  Circle complete.  Bandwagon full.  Hak touted for the vacancy in the Vatican.  Not too far fetched, eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great post... ;)

But last week I thought Brandt was going to drive the bus. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya see, it's THIS type of thinking that we should be getting out of the RAND Corporation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought you said Brandt was driving the bus?:silly:

Jake, being the consummate team player, has agreed to give the keys to JPar.

I thought for sure Jake was gonna drive the bus, but when JPar put the glove on the puck when it was dribbling across the line in overtime on Sunday, he opened up his glove and found both the puck and the keys to the Bus.  The Bus to Columbus.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Jake is a true player he will also advise Jordan to head south and avoid the whole state of Minnesota on the way. :silly:

My team will meet yours there and they can each whoop up on a Colorado team to setup another Gophs/Sioux tilt.

I think the best thing for the sioux is to be in Grand Rapids becuse then I can go watch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad I'm not the only one so selfish around here. :silly:;);):silly:

But seriously, if Michigan goes to another regional like they're predicting, it wouldn't be so bad there. The next nearest team in the hunt right now would probably be Wisconsin, and how likely are they going to get seeded there??

Then, the boys take two of three from Duluth at The Ralph, in a series that will be remembered for years and years to come. 

Then we pound  Denver in the National Title game,  to wreak the revenge for the loss out West last March, and to punish them for their punkish attitudes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope it's a great series...(and I hope you mean it is remembered for being very close!! and not because you score 10 each night)

As long as one of us gets to pound the tar out of those mile high freaks from DU(mb)

UAA at UAF - In as a TUC or not for UAA? Wisconsin (4-0 against the Seawolves), CC (2-0) and Denver (2-0) hope so. Minnesota (1-2) and North Dakota (2-2) hope not. It's a mixed bag for teams in the other leagues, though.

What does this mean?

UAA at UAF - In as a TUC or not for UAA? Wisconsin (4-0 against the Seawolves), CC (2-0) and Denver (2-0) hope so. Minnesota (1-2) and North Dakota (2-2) hope not. It's a mixed bag for teams in the other leagues, though.

What does this mean?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The the PWR rankings each teams record vs. TUC (Teams Under Consideration) is compared to the other teams. If AA finishes the season as a TUC (RPI > 0.500) UW, CC and DU will benifit. If they fail to be a TUC and the end of the season the Gophers and UND less then steller record against AA will come off the books.

For the Gophers their current record against TUC is: 19-9-1.

If AA is not a TUC their record against TUC would be: 19-7-0.

Currently the Gophers have as many games against TUCs and Cornell has played games. :blush: