SiouxSports.com Forum

HIGH SCHOOL GOALIES

gfcnative64

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since this thread is suppose to be for the goalies who you think are good not bashing other posters. I will say that Dehne kid from century played his heart out for his team last night. Ah and McClean didnt quite have the game of his life haha maybe he can recover tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think RR's high flyin offense will light up mclean like its nobodys business. Schaefer, mihulka and spies are an unstoppable powerhouse of forechecking, passing and scoring. if bismark Cetury can get 5 i see no reason that line cant get 5 on there own.

i think RR's high flyin offense will light up mclean like its nobodys business. Schaefer, mihulka and spies are an unstoppable powerhouse of forechecking, passing and scoring. if bismark Cetury can get 5 i see no reason that line cant get 5 on there own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow whoever said Shaefer Mihulka and Spies would have a good game is obviously the coolest person ever and deserves a prize or something special.

I'm sorry to correct you sir:

Finally is spelled with an "N"

you've needs an ' between the u and the ve

I'm sure your knowledgeable about the English Language as well!:love:

I'm sorry to bother you again, but you never told me what the other smartest person in North Dakota has done for amateur hockey?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I realize that I'm not a part of this "conversation," but if you are going to correct someone's grammar, it is best to use proper grammar yourself.

And really guys, it's just high school hockey. Why does everyone have to be so angry? Does it really matter who has "done more" for amateur hockey in the state?

I would just like to congratulate Nicole Nelson of Minot for winning the North Dakota High School Miss hockey award. Nicole is a great goaltender who played with boys teams through her pee wee years (she made the pee wee A team). The Minot hockey boosters had goalie clinics that I helped instruct for back when I was in high school, and of all the goalies that attended the optional attendance clinics she was the hardest working, and just about as good as the boys.

Way to go Nicole! :silly:

Nicole played pee wee A in Minot, and very well could have played Bantam A if she had not been sent to play goalie on a girls team. She did everything she could with the hand she was dealt, and will probably play college hockey.

I bet it would mean something to you if someone from the east would have won it.... :silly:

PS: Have you ever seen the Lamoureax sisters play? Tell them they are unbelievably slow and don't know how to play the game. ;)

Here are the members of the All-State team, as listed on Bob Gillen's website.

F-Sam Aide-Bismarck High

F-Charlie Bair-Mandan

F-Jordan Willert-Minot High

F-Paul Campbell-Grafton/Park River

F-Tom Campbell-Grafton/Park River

F-Jake Stadstad-Grand Forks Central

D-Tyler Jundt-Williston

D-Dan Nelson-Hazen-Beulah

D-Erik Galt-Fargo South

D-Jake Marto-Grand Forks Central

G-Josh Bruce-Williston

G-Eric Olson-Grand Forks Red River

At-Large All-State Selections

F-Jared Kopp-Bismarck High

F-Rody Selk-Minot High

F-Paul Weisgarber-Fargo South

D-Matt Hill-G.F. Red River

D-Caleb Luecke-Fargo South

G-Tyler Stahl-Minot High

The only questionable selection I have is Matt Hill from RR. I think the kid should have been on the first team without a question.

Nicole played pee wee A in Minot, and very well could have played Bantam A if she had not been sent to play goalie on a girls team.  She did everything she could with the hand she was dealt, and will probably play college hockey.

I bet it would mean something to you if someone from the east would have won it.... :silly:

PS:  Have you ever seen the Lamoureax sisters play?  Tell them they are unbelievably slow and don't know how to play the game. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you come from the Lamoureax family, you really can't suprise anyone with your abilities.

Ya i know this poll is about high school goalies.  But wat about Grand Forks RR's Schaeffer's goal in the second game against South.  He layed out like superman and ill be damned if i havent beat off to that play 30 times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You beat off to watching boys play hockey?