SiouxSports.com Forum

HIGH SCHOOL GOALIES

gfcnative64

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in the past huh? I played hockey back in the day as well, but I don't have to go telling others how good of a player I was.

In the long run, it is a simple game, played by kids for fun. Where you get off talking about kids pissing in their breezers, makes you look like a complete bafoon. I bet had Minot won today you wouldn't even be on the board talking about how much better than Stahl and McClean you are.

I'm not going to argue anymore. This is stupid. Anything I say is looked at as stupid simply because I come from Minot. You and soohockey are almighty hockey gods who know everything. Ben McClean sucks, Ty Stahl sucks, Minot hockey sucks, west region teams shouldn't be allowed in the tournament, hell, lets just make it the Grand Forks classic. Red River and Central play a three game series for the state title, because all other teams suck. We could include Fargo south, but they have no goaltending, so we better just make it Red River and Central.

PS: Minot beat Grafton 5-1, so I don't know if you should allow Grafton into the first annual "WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING TOURNAMENT FOR HOCKEY SUPREMACY!!!!!"

I say Red River wins the series....2-1

I'm not going to argue anymore.  This is stupid.  Anything I say is looked at as stupid simply because I come from Minot.  You and soohockey are almighty hockey gods who know everything.  Ben McClean sucks, Ty Stahl sucks, Minot hockey sucks, west region teams shouldn't be allowed in the tournament, hell, lets just make it the Grand Forks classic.  Red River and Central play a three game series for the state title, because all other teams suck.  We could include Fargo south, but they have no goaltending, so we better just make it Red River and Central. 

PS:  Minot beat Grafton 5-1, so I don't know if you should allow Grafton into the first annual "WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING TOURNAMENT FOR HOCKEY SUPREMACY!!!!!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wilbur thats the first logical idea youve had all night. And thanks for fianlly noticing how much myself and soohockey know about the game, I hate to boast but we are quite knowledgeable in many different areas of life.

I'm sorry to correct you sir:

Finally is spelled with an "N"

you've needs an ' between the u and the ve

I'm sure your knowledgeable about the English Language as well!:silly:

I'm sorry to bother you again, but you never told me what the other smartest person in North Dakota has done for amateur hockey?

I'm sorry to correct you sir:

Finally is spelled with an "N"

you've needs an ' between the u and the ve

I'm sure your knowledgeable about the English Language as well!:silly:

I'm sorry to bother you again, but you never told me what the other smartest person in North Dakota has done for amateur hockey?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my good fellow, I am quite regretful of my improper use of the language in my earlier posts. Soohockey has coached countless youth's not only on the game but also life. He has donated time and money to making the hockey rink a better place and is undoubtedly a factor in our fair city's dominance over the rest of the state. He also buys gifts for the less fortunate during the Christmas season. Truly a great individual.

So there is no possibility at all that I was joking about Laducer being an overweight idiot, yet when another person (that you by chance get along with) talks about high school hockey players urinating in their breezers multiple times its just fun and games, and its okay to do.

Just admit that you won't agree with anything I say. Because you know its the truth, and you are too GF biased to see it any other way.

PS: When did I say anything about myself being a truly great individual?

PSS: I'm sure that all the GFC students were joking around when they made comments (that only soohockey is okay to repeat) as I was wearing a Minot t-shirt around the Ralph tonight. But I'm sure you think thats okay too.

So there is no possibility at all that I was joking about Laducer being an overweight idiot, yet when another person (that you by chance get along with) talks about high school hockey players urinating in their breezers multiple times its just fun and games, and its okay to do.

Just admit that you won't agree with anything I say.  Because you know its the truth, and you are too GF biased to see it any other way. 

PS:  When did I say anything about myself being a truly great individual?

PSS:  I'm sure that all the GFC students were joking around when they made comments (that only soohockey is okay to repeat) as I was wearing a Minot t-shirt around the Ralph tonight.  But I'm sure you think thats okay too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't agree with things that are so blatently wrong. Oh, and you have bad English on that last post. :silly:

I never said anything about being knowledgeable in many different areas of life. :D

Okay, blatently wrong....you are GF biased...well thats not blatently wrong. You disagree with everything I say.....thats not blatently wrong. I never said anything about myself being a truely great individual......thats not blatenly wrong.

The Laducer part is correct I'm affraid. He's a horrible official. Ohh wait, let me put it in terms that are acceptable. He pisses in his breezers while officiating hockey games all the time! :silly:

I never said anything about being knowledgeable in many different areas of life. :D

Okay, blatently wrong....you are GF biased...well thats not blatently wrong.  You disagree with everything I say.....thats not blatently wrong.  I never said anything about myself being a truely great individual......thats not blatenly wrong.

The Laducer part is correct I'm affraid.  He's a horrible official.  Ohh wait, let me put it in terms that are acceptable.  He pisses in his breezers while officiating hockey games all the time! :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GF has won almost every year, it's not bias, it's just the way it is. Minot has won 1, count it 1, state title. And for you to make all these comments about Ladouceur is just comical because you werent even at the game that was in question. Had you been there you would have seen that Ladouceur actually called more penalties on RR while the other ref was calling penalties on North. Refs dont win state titles every year, players do.

I'm affraid I have to call a sieze fire for tonight. International Politics 220 will kick my @ss tomorrow morning if I don't get some sleep.

Good luck to all remaining teams, looking forward to some great hockey.

PS: You have to be from Grand Forks to defend Laducer like that. Everyone has a story from around the state of the screw jobs he's pulled. High School coaches (Hell, any coaches) take special interest when he's officiating, but probably because he's such a nice guy.

I'm affraid I have to call a sieze fire for tonight.  International Politics 220 will kick my @ss tomorrow morning if I don't get some sleep.

Good luck to all remaining teams, looking forward to some great hockey.

PS:  You have to be from Grand Forks to defend Laducer like that.  Everyone has a story from around the state of the screw jobs he's pulled.  High School coaches (Hell, any coaches) take special interest when he's officiating, but probably because he's such a nice guy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wilbur, you are really just to dumb to even try reasoning with. Everyone has a story because he has been reffing for 20 years and takes his job seriously. Your teams blow, accept it.

I'm not going to argue anymore.  This is stupid.  Anything I say is looked at as stupid simply because I come from Minot.  You and soohockey are almighty hockey gods who know everything.  Ben McClean sucks, Ty Stahl sucks, Minot hockey sucks, west region teams shouldn't be allowed in the tournament, hell, lets just make it the Grand Forks classic.  Red River and Central play a three game series for the state title, because all other teams suck.  We could include Fargo south, but they have no goaltending, so we better just make it Red River and Central. 

PS:  Minot beat Grafton 5-1, so I don't know if you should allow Grafton into the first annual "WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING TOURNAMENT FOR HOCKEY SUPREMACY!!!!!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

south has goaltending. watch. i got your name now buddy, i am goingto be looking for you the next two nights now to prove to you that south has goal tending. really deep too...

josh bruce from williston is depended on to stand on his head every time he steps on the ice and still has outstanding numbers also tony kringstad from grafton and bismarcks mike hillman has played extremely well and has been especially hot latley when his team is not healthy and he is counted on i was at the minot vss bhs game and the kid amazed me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya he didn't look like that tonight at all when I was watching him.