SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Seawolves

Wreckincrew

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, folks, but now I'm having trouble posting. I'm getting a "too many connections" error message. If you're not getting updates, that's why.

Seawolves kill UND's second power play. Sioux get some good chances, but can't convert.

Sorry, folks, but now I'm having trouble posting. I'm getting a "too many connections" error message. If you're not getting updates, that's why.

Seawolves kill UND's second power play. Sioux get some good chances, but can't convert.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sudo-reporter my ass.... :silly:

With AA having to put warm bodies on the ice tonite, I don't think there's any excuse to lose.  Hopefully the Sioux will get the ice slanted in their direction and take control of this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are so right here. Some of us were quick to cite UND's injuries and suspensions as a reason for the losses to Denver, but the flip side is as you state. They should have advantages in various one-on-one battles throughout the game and need to get those onto the scoreboard.