SiouxSports.com Forum

Dubay predicts

sprig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mind it so much for Thursday Primo Night at Whitey's back in college. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No matter how much Premo you drink it will give you a head ache.

I don't mind if I drank a whole bunch of them but, I prefer the Liene honey Wies.

No matter how much Premo you drink it will give you a head ache.

I don't mind if I drank a whole bunch of them but, I prefer the Liene honey Wies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Preimo is a quality beer now...no headaches for this guy! Goon, maybe you gotta quit smashing the can against your forehead when you are done drinking it! :lol:

WPoS

There is nothing you can do about it and all the more bitching you do just makes you look silly...you guys are supposed to be smart hockey fans, so be above it and move on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being so concerned over what anyone here says about a Goph radio show is equally as silly.

Could care less, myself, about KFAN's predictions, they mean no more than any of our predictions for this weekend. Just heard it on Monday, and for lack of anything else to talk about, posted it. Glad you cared.

Woog, on the other hand, continues to promote Sioux related fallacies on Gopher broadcasts, even when the Sioux are not the opponent. Sagard probably has it right.

Could care less, myself, about KFAN's predictions, they mean no more than any of our predictions for this weekend. Just heard it on Monday, and for lack of anything else to talk about, posted it. Glad you cared.

Woog, on the other hand, continues to promote Sioux related fallacies on Gopher broadcasts, even when the Sioux are not the opponent.  Sagard probably has it right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this pretty much sums it up. Screw Dubay and his dumb predictions and besides, Woog keeps Frank in line and also settles Frank down when he is being a total Goofer Rube. Wooger also and keeps Frank from having an orgasm all over the booth. Without Wooger, Frank would be unbearable.

But Frank is unbearable with Woog. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't agree more!

Woog has done some stupid things on the air in his days as broadcaster. sagard's resoning seems sound as well. But the question no one is willing to listen to is, what's Frank's excuse?

I couldn't agree more!

Woog has done some stupid things on the air in his days as broadcaster. sagard's resoning seems sound as well. But the question no one is willing to listen to is, what's Frank's excuse?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever see the Woog olympic torch run at the Ralph before a game a few years ago. Priceless. The man is funny in a dopey way.