SiouxSports.com Forum

Naughty, naughty Wookie

mikejm

I would have loved to see him trying to do gymnastic routines drunk.  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, he's a big guy. Unfortunately, the real fun apparently started after we left.

Poor Wookie. I think he needs an intervention for his drunken behavior. Who wants to foot my bill to Buffalo to perform it? :lol:

In the defense of all stupid drunks though, that could have happened to anyone. Hell, I had to have pretty extensive knee surgery after Springfest last year....

Hey, you know, I think Canisius went easy on them. ONly suspending them for 2 games, and games against the US NDPT team at that! Oh wait, that's probably the biggest series they've had competition wise since they played us :0

In any case, tough luck for Canisius.

Apparently "The Wookie" and his teammates have cost some other fellows, besides Coach Cavanaugh, their jobs.

Canisius College athletics director Tim Dillon and associate athletics director Marshall Foley have resigned following an investigation into the hockey team's conduct during a December road trip that left a hotel room damaged and a player injured.

http://www.in-forum.com/ap/index.cfm?page=view&id=D8856M704