SiouxSports.com Forum

Michigan Fans

dakotadan

After all, the Don doesn't play rotating goalies like you guys at the first sign of weakness! :D But I will admit he let a few "softies" in that he would normally stop, which made me wonder if he was one of the sick boys.  Otherwise he made some great saves, regardless of what your bro told you.  Time will tell, time will tell....I just hope it tells me wha tI want it to! :angry:

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, WPos I don't think rotating goalies is a sign of weakness. C.C. rotates goalies and I don't think they are weak, nor do I assume that you feel they are either. That being said I think its the fact that Lucia doesn't have any confidence in J.J. is the reason your team isn't rotating goalies.

Actually, some of that yes, but nowadays, it's more of starting a thread specifically to flame him. :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Redwing I don't think your getting the point. People are upset with Greene because of the lack of discipline he has displayed this season. Greene took a stupid penalty for the umpteenth time this season, it could have been seen as selfish play. Matt hurt the team again, its becoming the MO for the UND hockey team, they aren't playing as a team they are playing as groups of players, without any unity at all. They are just going through the motions. Last night actuallywas positive up until the point we got into penatly trouble. I think maybe the guys need a wake up call from Carey Eades or something. Actually at times I think maybe Eades is the one that should be the head coach the one leading this team. They have no heart. I think they need more players like Prpich out there giving their all and playing banged up.

I miss the days of taking a stupid penatly you head to the locker room after. Miss a defensive play you sit.

I am not sure why you believe that fans can't criticize the plays our players. They are not gods they are hockey players. Greene's un-timely penalty last night killed any chance that UND had of getting back in the game. Prpich's just salted it away even further, although I can forgive big Mike he is one of the few that play every play of every game. The guy played with a sore sholder. People should expect more from their so called team leaders like Greene. That is why he is wearing the "C" these kids shouldn't be immune from criticizism. The 2004-2005 version of the fighting Sioux have dissappointed this year. Right now they are flurting with not even making the tourney. It appears that guys are happy just to be on the team. With this team there is no reason they should finish in 5th place in the WCHA...

Edited by Goon

actually, I am sure JJ will get a few more starts here to rest up Briggs. JJ got lucky tonight and the game could have easily been won by 'kato. But I expect JJ to be in nets one or more of the games vs. Tech, UAA and UMD. That being said...what was this thread about again?

WPoS

Redwing I don't think your getting the point. People are upset with Greene because of the lack of discipline he has displayed this season. Greene took a stupid penalty for the umpteenth time this season, it could have been seen as selfish play. Matt hurt the team again, its becoming the MO for the UND hockey team, they aren't playing as a team they are playing as groups of players, without any unity at all. They are just going through the motions. Last night actuallywas positive up until the point we got into penatly trouble. I think maybe the guys need a wake up call from Carey Eades or something. Actually at times I think maybe Eades is the one that should be the head coach the one leading this team. They have no heart. I think they need more players like Prpich out there giving their all and playing banged up.

I miss the days of taking a stupid penatly you head to the locker room after. Miss a defensive play you sit.

I am not sure why you believe that fans can't criticize the plays our players. They are not gods they are hockey players. Greene's un-timely penalty last night killed any chance that UND had of getting back in the game. Prpich's just salted it away even further, although I can forgive big Mike he is one of the few that play every play of every game. The guy played with a sore sholder. People should expect more from their so called team leaders like Greene. That is why he is wearing the "C" these kids shouldn't be immune from criticizism. The 2004-2005 version of the fighting Sioux have dissappointed this year. Right now they are flurting with not even making the tourney. It appears that guys are happy just to be on the team. With this team there is no reason they should finish in 5th place in the WCHA...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure. But flaming him? Wishing he'd sign now rather than later? Implying that he is the cause of the losses? I mean, did he cause us to get swept this weekend even though he spent time in the box? Do you think Greene's penalty woes are more important than the inability to put the puck in the net?

It's easy to criticize a player for doing poorly on a winning team when he is directly responsible for the loss, but it's not ok to do the same when our lack of scoring is doing the losing for us.

actually, I am sure JJ will get a few more starts here to rest up Briggs.  JJ got lucky tonight and the game could have easily been won by 'kato.  But I expect JJ to be in nets one or more of the games vs. Tech, UAA and UMD.  That being said...what was this thread about again?

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I forget.