SiouxSports.com Forum

authentic game worn jerseys on ebay

AZSIOUX

Wonder who this jagazz is that is auctioning these off...did you catch this caption in the ad?

"UP FOR AUCTION IS THIS GREAT LOOKING GAME WORN NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX HOME JERSEY WORN BY GOALIE JOSH SIEMBIDA DURING THE 2002-03 SEASON. JERSEY MADE BY NIKE IN A SIZE 58G WITH ALL NUMBERS AND LETTERS SEWN ON INCLUDING THE #23 SEWN ON FRONT WHICH WAS TO HONOR A PLAYER THAT WAS KILLED. JERSEY SHOWS NICE GAME WEAR WITH PUCK MARKS THROUGHOUT AND COMES WITH A LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY FROM THE UNIVERSITY...CHECK OUT MY OTHER GREAT ITEMS.. "

Makes me seriously doubt the authenticity if he hasn't a clue as to what the #23 is for...

It was probably Fechik or Grasso just trying to make a little cash for their own family's presents this year. It just goes to show that they don't have a clue about Sioux hockey and they are too lazy to work and have a normal job. I am still mad that those idiots bought out us people who really were fans and wanted them. Oh well, I guess the auction made a lot of money.

Auction results from last year

speaking of selling championship rings. check these out. i know off topic but its crazy to see this stuff being sold, i guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

USC ROSE BOWL RING

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5148420845&rd=1

NOTRE DAME 1977 COTTON BOWL RING

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5149338217&rd=1

or how about a broze medal from the 1972 olympics..WTF

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5147881259&rd=1

A Sioux player would have to be pretty down & out to sell their Jersey. It is probably one of their prized possesions, next to the FF Championship Ring.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many game worn jerseys can you own?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That depends on how much money you have. :D I would imagine if all three jerseys for each of the 25 current Sioux are auctioned and you bid high enough on each of them you could potentially get 75. :0 And that's just the Game worn from this year (black ice are not in yet so technically not game worn). :D

That depends on how much money you have. :D I would imagine if all three jerseys for each of the 25 current Sioux are auctioned and you bid high enough on each of them you could potentially get 75. :0 And that's just the Game worn from this year (black ice are not in yet so technically not game worn). :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Players don't get to keep their jerseys - they're school property, and they usually sell them when they're worn or at the end of the season. Some players buy their own, but that's the exception and not the rule.

John

A Sioux player would have to be pretty down & out to sell their Jersey. It is probably one of their prized possesions, next to the FF Championship Ring.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Players don't get to keep their jerseys - they're school property, and they usually sell them when they're worn or at the end of the season. Some players buy their own, but that's the exception and not the rule.

John

Beg to differ John, but all Sioux players get to keep one of their game worn jerseys after they finish playing for UND. Maybe they have to play 4 years but I don't think so. It is a tradition that has been around for a long time.

Every year there is an auction of game worn jerseys for a worthy cause. All players have 3 on the auction site except for the seniors. Watch for it this year.

Like I said probably one of their most prized possesions.

Hockey Canada is already got the boys jerseys, gloves and helmets up on E-Bay Canada.  Check out what Crosby's stuff is bringing!

http://cgi3.ebay.ca/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?View...canada_auctions

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's just amazing! It's really interesting to see that the WJC's leading scorer isn't even the 2nd greatest cashcow in the auctions! :silly: