SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-10, 10-17) @ ORU (14-0, 23-4) 7 PM 2/16

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, HoopsFan03 said:

It’s sad how rent free I live in a lot of posters heads. Always thinking about me. Hope everyone has a good night tonight and gets some good sleep!

You are 100% correct. Thank you for helping me realize this.

sweet dreams punkin 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Great comeback in the second half! Wish a 3 would have dropped at the end when we had a few chances to time it up! Didn’t quit when down 22 at half to a much better team, especially being on the road! Really all you can ask for! Great effort. Now time to get the next one!

I think ORU got locked in defensively down the stretch and made life tough for UND, credit to them for turning it up another gear but they got lucky.  UND can't get down 22 like that however, but it showed some grit to battle back.

Now, go win in KC.  That would made this a good road trip. 

• Upvote 1

The behavior on this board is so odd. On the road, the team damn near beat the best team in Summit League history, and all people want to talk about is the number of posts people made in a forum because they were at the women’s game supporting the SAME university we are all rooting for. Odd behavior 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

The behavior on this board is so odd. On the road, the team damn near beat the best team in Summit League history, and all people want to talk about is the number of posts people made in a forum because they were at the women’s game supporting the SAME university we are all rooting for. Odd behavior 

Also odd behavior that, specifically you two, can go at everyone on the topic of the head coach, but when a little !@#$ gets thrown your way you can’t handle it. Odd behavior.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

Trent going 3-5 from 3 is great to see. Make the defense at least respect the shot. Be nice if Brooks could do the same thing. Both are awesome defenders. 

Trent is playing with much more confidence. Knowing is spot in the rotation and not getting yanked every 2 min has helped his game incredibly. I think Brooks will be more of an off-season project. I think his mechanics have regressed since the start of the season

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

Trent going 3-5 from 3 is great to see. Make the defense at least respect the shot. Be nice if Brooks could do the same thing. Both are awesome defenders. 

Yes, if both stick around and only focus on shooting catch and shoot 3’s all off-season would greatly help this squad.

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

Trent is playing with much more confidence. Knowing is spot in the rotation and not getting yanked every 2 min has helped his game incredibly. I think Brooks will be more of an off-season project. I think his mechanics have regressed since the start of the season

Been fun to watch Trent develop.  It's been one of the keys to the progress of the team.  Fun to watch him play; he's getting good at getting to the rim and, when he does, it's money.

8 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Been fun to watch Trent develop.  It's been one of the keys to the progress of the team.  Fun to watch him play; he's getting good at getting to the rim and, when he does, it's money.

Agree 100%! You need a point guard in order to make the team go. Trent was finally given the keys halfway through the season and allowed to play his game how he plays best! The team is playing at a different pace now! It has been fun to watch and has been what we needed all season! Him making some 3's now is icing on the cake! The team keeps getting better every game. Been fun to watch recently!