SiouxSports.com Forum

UAA/UND Part II (Cure for football hangover here)

01grad

Lots of penalties tonight on both sides.

I sat behind a guy who started out being a total dick to me, but ended up being pretty fun to talk to. I didn't talk so much trash this time (since I have nothing to brag about...)

The 'Dogs are playing really good hockey right now, Bruckler is just a really good goalie.

Best story of the evening: BADgers take a delayed penalty so we yank Isaac (of course, standard move). Some moron girl starts screaming "They've got an empty net! Score! Score!" I informed her about delayed penalties, and she paused and said, "yeah well you're still losing."

If you don't know enough about hockey to know about delayed penalties, then really, you shouldn't be taunting me about my team losing. The guy in front of me told me to slap her, but I wanted to finish watching the game.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best story of the evening:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

During the Gopher game, there was a shot on net and Briggs made the save, and then punched the CC player skating by. Dumb and Dumber were upset that the defense wasn't there to protect their goalie from being "attacked." :D

During the Gopher game, there was a shot on net and Briggs made the save, and then punched the CC player skating by. Dumb and Dumber were upset that the defense wasn't there to protect their goalie from being "attacked." :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you love people like that? If you don't know what's going on just keep your mouth shut until you figure it out.

I won't even be there! I want to go, but I have to work. I work retail so I have to work like every freaking weekend.

I work late on Saturday so maybe I'll try to come up for the Friday game but I doubt I could get a ticket.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant are you hanging out in the HoJo now. That is the good spot to stay in Madison. You should go enjoy the night life there, especially since your site says you drink away the losses. Yes, I fell for the nude picture comment. :D

I meant are you hanging out in the HoJo now. That is the good spot to stay in Madison. You should go enjoy the night life there, especially since your site says you drink away the losses. Yes, I fell for the nude picture comment. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right now I'm at a friend's house (where I'm staying) trying to figure out where I'm going to drown my sorrows. Probably right here.

WIN OR LOSE, WE BOOZE. That's the Penalty Box motto.

And that pic on my site is yet another one where you can't see me very well, I'm just being wasted and stupid. Plus you can't see my horns, tail, and the horrible boils that cover 90% of me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are Goofers goaltenders always so aggressive? I seem to remember Hauser nearly taking some Maine players head off with the goal stick at the FF in 2002.

Hey RWTD, How is my jersey....I mean, how was the game...please say my jersey is OK!! :sad:

Gophers win 7-2.  It was 3-2 with about 6 minutes left in the game.  There was some punches thrown with the gloves still on, but Dumb and Dumber said that the CC player got a fighting major and DQ.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gophers Goligoski got the DQ I believe...

The CC player got the DQ for fighting, I think because he went back after Goligoski after the intitial scrum had broken up and apperantly hit the ref.  Goli got 4 - holding & roughing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why did you point out the incorrect post, but not praise the correct post? You are such a negative poster. :D

Can't argue with you points, however I don't think you can blame JPar for this loss.  I think when you play a team like Alaska you should be able to score more than one goal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. For an "uptempo, wide-open offense" we were promised and have come to expect, we sure as hell haven't been generating much offense, or even SOG in most games. Talk about the goalies as much as you want, but you win when you score more points than the other guy.