SiouxSports.com Forum

UAA/UND Part II (Cure for football hangover here)

01grad

We just didn't generate enough chances and when we did Law-sucker stomped us.

At least we are outshooting teams now finally.

I wonder what the games will be like now next weekend?

I am only going to the Saturday game so I hope Phil has a great game Friday and plays again Saturday against Duluth.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sioux just don't have it this year - losing to a team that they should win.  Someone needs to be an offensive leader on this team and get the job done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are still second place in the WCHA, so not exactly despair-worthy.

Dogs fall to 7-7-2, 5-5-0 WCHA...definitely worrisome for Dogs fans.

Salsito (sp?) scores. 3-2 lead now for the Gophs.

Why is our goalie situation a mess? I am not trying to start something just curious to hear your viewpoint.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have a number one goalie, but we keep going to another goalie that isn't getting the job done. We have a third goalie that could theoretically be better than the other two, or at least our current second goalie. We either need to ride goalie number one, or give number three a chance. For some reason, people refuse to believe that number two does not need to play right now. See, I avoided all names, but I'm sure that the flames will be starting soon. :D

Phil is the man as far as i am concerned!! parise has played fine but i would love to use Phil back to back nights and let him go and get red hot..

Why is our goalie situation a mess? I am not trying to start something just curious to hear your viewpoint.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phil is the man as far as i am concerned!! parise has played fine but i would love to use Phil back to back nights and let him go and get red hot..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't argue with you points, however I don't think you can blame JPar for this loss. I think when you play a team like Alaska you should be able to score more than one goal.