SiouxSports.com Forum

ndsWHO? Nice try WEASELS!

SiouxMeNow

According to Sweeney from the game broadcast....

"for the 4th year in a row, the UND Football Offices were broken into last night (friday) by "someone" looking for the Nickel trophy. A small replica nickel trophy was taken from Dales office but the thieves did NOT find the real nickel although there was apparently some significant damage and vandalism done to the offices."

HHMMM....let me put my Sherlock Holmes hat on for a second and try to figure out who might have done this...:D Apparently the ag college was bored PLAYING WITH THEMSELVES this weekend :0

You jerks KILL ME!! one minute we're a worthless "smaller" division program they can't bother with but SOMETHING makes them keep trying to STEAL a semi-retired trophy that we rightfully own. They cry about the need to "display it in Bismarck for all the people to see"...try to make it a student senate contest prize :( ...and when all that fails, they show their true face as the small time punk criminals they are who can't pull off the big job - PATHETIC!! You act just like your football program over the last decade and a half...UNABLE TO WIN the big one (or any one for that mattter!) -- Get a life you losers!!! When we WERE rivals, this was a fun prank, now it's a criminal act PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! Go to Brookings and try to steal that ugly headstone you call the DakotaMarker if you want to make yourselves feel "somewhat" important :D:silly: I'd play the Lakers anyday over you losers...at least they have CLASS, are proven champions, leave it ALL on the field and aren't just a bunch of whiny bitter losers who had to move up a division to make themselves feel better about their lame program!!

They should just let everyone know where it is so we can get back to the old days of stealing it from one another...... :D

I knew a guy who stole the Nickel from SU a couple years ago, and he did quite a bit of damage himself (no names of course). I think what goes around comes around. :silly:

They should just let everyone know where it is so we can get back to the old days of stealing it from one another...... :D

I knew a guy who stole the Nickel from SU a couple years ago, and he did quite a bit of damage himself (no names of course).  I think what goes around comes around. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree it was great fun when we were rivals, but until we play again its UND property - plain and simple! Too bad if those losers don't have anything to do come November, it's their own fault but then maybe they're just practicing for their future careers as petty criminals and thugs.

I agree it was great fun when we were rivals, but until we play again its UND property - plain and simple!  Too bad if those losers don't have anything to do come November, it's their own fault but then maybe they're just practicing for their future careers as petty criminals and thugs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just stop and think about it for a moment though. It's late November, what else are they going to do? Watch a playoff game? :D

Hey guys Poncho here making my first post on the football side of things. I live about 25 minutes outside of Ann Arbor and I was reading the paper about 3 years back and they gave a nice prankish spin on this nickel stealing, but in my view this is getting far out of line. Being an alum at UND I'm glad that the school of the south is the one doing this and not our boys. Also congrats on beating GVSU, theres a big buzz going around the state about our guys. Lets go finish off the gorillas!

:(:0;)

One more time:

It's not in Dale's office.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well...we all know the Ag college boys are a LITTLE SLOW!!! No prospects for the postseason...mediocre games in the regular season...gotta put up with CONCORDIA having had many more playoff games in the BARN than ndsu will have before it's more than a decade and half old!! Petty theft and vandalism is ALL they have left!!!

Maybe we should give them a little break...NOT!! :D:silly::D

I hope di-DOUBLE A appreciates them and knows what they're getting - the same bunch of self-absorbed, arrogant, "made a splash once but ever since have been a bunch of non-performing losers" team they've always been...by the way, who are you rooting for in the double a-hole playoffs this weekend?? William and Mary or Montana??? I've got to Tivo those games....OOOPSS forgot...I don't HAVE TIVO (and it's probably a good thing) Bottom line...if you guys want to have a traveling trophy...WIN IT ON THE FIELD!!!! If you have to steal it...it's kind of sad.... :):):sad: