SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tech Sat.

rochsioux

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be the only Sioux fan who would like to see Brandt again this season - when he is on, he is great, when he is off however, that is another subject...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would also like to see Brandt play again. If he doesn't do well, I am all for not playing him. I don't think you can judge him for the little time he played when he had to come in as a backup during a game against one of the top teams. Of course I always rip on Parise and make him let in early goals and take penalties.

I would also like to see Brandt play again. If he doesn't do well, I am all for not playing him. I don't think you can judge him for the little time he played when he had to come in as a backup during a game against one of the top teams. Of course I always rip on Parise and make him let in early goals and take penalties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am first time user who can t get audio feed either. Can anyone tell me who Kaip is playing with, on what line.  Who assisted the first goal? Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check the first page for the Tech link. Don't know on the second question. McMahon and Greene had the assists.

I think Tech is playing better tonight because of their cheerleaders.  Check them out.  http://www.athletics.mtu.edu/cheer.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MTU Cheerleading Stunt Team

Thank you for taking the time to check out the Michigan Tech Stunt Team. Unfortunately, due to recruitment and retention problems, we are no longer practicing or performing. We hope to be able to restart the team at a later date