SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS CC SATURDAY NIGHT...

AZSIOUX

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right! I'm hoping this means the 'Dogs will win tonight too, still got 45 minutes to go until the game starts.

Way to go, guys, handing CC a loss the rest of us really needed, it'll stop their momentum.

I hope to be around next week but I never know what my work schedule will hold. Maybe UMDDogz will be around, don't know.

Gotta go grab some dinner before the Dogs game starts. Congratulations on the win! If anyone wants some more hockey, go to www.warpradio.com and type in KDAL for call letters, that's the Duluth station. The announcers are pretty funny.

Dogs need a win tonight!

All right! I'm hoping this means the 'Dogs will win tonight too, still got 45 minutes to go until the game starts.

Way to go, guys, handing CC a loss the rest of us really needed, it'll stop their momentum.

I hope to be around next week but I never know what my work schedule will hold. Maybe UMDDogz will be around, don't know.

Gotta go grab some dinner before the Dogs game starts. Congratulations on the win! If anyone wants some more hockey, go to www.warpradio.com and type in KDAL for call letters, that's the Duluth station. The announcers are pretty funny.

Dogs need a win tonight!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks dog, still have a few beers left might check out the first couple periods

Great game for Lammy stopping 28 of 29 shots.You gotta go with him in cheeseland.PPstill sucks.Penalty kill is good,as it should be with all the practice it gets.It seems like yesterday when we rarely gave up more than 20 shots in a game.Still to many missed oppurtunities on the offensive end.But hey a win is a win and hopefully it will jump start the season.Now lets go kick some cheeseheads a$$ next week and get back in first.

Also, I agree to keep Lammy in goal at least for the first game, maybe Jake for the second?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree, Brandt can sit on the Bench you have to go with the hot goalie right now. I would say ride Lammy for a while. Phil was hugh tonight. Reminding me of another small goalie we had a few years back. When he was interviewed after the game I though I was listening to Karl. Very good game tonight.

Great game for Lammy stopping 28 of 29 shots.You gotta go with him in cheeseland.PPstill sucks.Penalty kill is good,as it should be with all the practice it gets.It seems like yesterday when we rarely gave up more than 20 shots in a game.Still to many missed oppurtunities on the offensive end.But hey a win is a win and hopefully it will jump start the season.Now lets go kick some cheeseheads a$$ next week and get back in first.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently Eades is working with the PP now. I thought they looked pretty good this weekend. 2 of their goals were on the Power Play. I think the Power Play is better this year than last year.

Lammy was great in net tonight.

The post game show gave Lammy the first star, Stafford the second, and Schneider the third.

Although I agree that Schneider had a great game defensively, I disagreed with their star choices. Lammy still would be at my first star selection, but I would have Genoway as second star and Stafford as third star.

Yes, Drew did get the GWG (his 3rd GWG of the season), but Genoway set up BOTH goals tonight. When you set up 100 percent of your team's scoring, you have to get recognition.

I also agree that Lammy should get the nod Friday at UW, but I also semi-agree with Goon in that it shouldn't be Brandt on Saturday. See how Lammy does Friday and make the decision. If things don't go Lammy's way, I'd try to get JPar back into shape. JPar did have a bad game on Friday, I'll concede to that, but I don't think he's a poor goaltender and I do still have faith in him.