SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS CC SATURDAY NIGHT...

AZSIOUX

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sioux Fans,

How does it feel to be 0-2-1 in your last 3 games?

Oh wait... I know exactly how it feels.

Anyway, I'm hoping you guys can get a win tonight and slow down CC's momentum. I'm hoping we can get a win tonight so we can avoid being swept by the Seawolves, or as I call them, the Underwolves (like Underdogs, get it?) I mean, I always feel kinda bad for UAA and want them to do well, but not at the expense of the 'Dogs.

The 'Dogs are playing Alaskan time so I thought I'd tune in to your game. How can I get radio feed if I'm out of state?

no problem health wise, he looks to be dressed as backup this game...he is just not getting much of a chance with 3 goalies....hope he gets in some time soon in the next couple of weeks but lets have lammy be great tonight

Was at Mariucci last night and both teams looked much better than the Sioux. Faster, more breakaways, better goaltending (key saves) okay defense. Both teams played very aggressively and looked like they really wanted to win. I haven't seen this in the Sioux in the 3 games I have been to or seen. It sounds like last night that started to change though. If it doesn't, Wisconsin will take it to us because they can fly. I just hope we can turn it around but these other teams in the WCHA are looking really good.