SiouxSports.com Forum

CC game in Colorado

ber818

Ticketmaster says they are sold out.  Contacted a person at CC and said they may have resale tickets available.  Any insight on getting tickets for Dec 10&11 to take my stepdaughter and granddaughter to a game.  We would need 5 tickets.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, ber818 said:

Ticketmaster says they are sold out.  Contacted a person at CC and said they may have resale tickets available.  Any insight on getting tickets for Dec 10&11 to take my stepdaughter and granddaughter to a game.  We would need 5 tickets.  Thanks!

Good luck. The ticketing process for the new Robson Arena has been a frustrating mess all around. My buddy and fellow season ticket holder has been growing impatient with the promises to have the portal go live for season ticket holders to be able to sell or transfer their e tickets. 

Not sure who you talked to but David Bailey is the athletic department contact person. You may want to call him directly at 719-389-6324.  You can also email him and he will reply: david.bailey@coloradocollege.edu

Heckuva nice guy and very accommodating. I would confirm with him whether or not all of the General Admission tickets are actually sold out. 

Hope this helps.

Looks like single game tickets went live. They’re sold out. Yet watch a CC game and it’s barely half full. Their issues with ticketing hopefully get fixed soon. 

the site has even changed since weeks prior. Their “portal” doesn’t show up now. Just goes to the Ticketmaster site. Seems they’re not prepared. 

23 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I was told at the open house by a Robson Arena employee that they hope to have as few North Dakota fans attending games there as possible. I think they’re tired of losing at home in front of big crowds of green. 

Do they not like revenue?

As much as I want to go,  I’ve only seen a few tickets and all in sets of 2 asking $100/ticket.  We won’t go if we can’t get at least 3 of us to sit together (because my granddaughter is 4 and my son is 11) and I won’t pay $100/ticket.

They’ve reported that the first three home games have been sold out but there’s been plenty of empty seats so I’m guessing they’re going by tickets sold and not butts in the seats?

At the Saturday night game against St. Lawrence (homecoming weekend) the PA guy announced another sell out but you could easily tell that wasn’t the case as they’d put bright yellow rally towels on each seat and there were hundreds of them untouched resting on seats. 

1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

Do they not like revenue?

Oh, they like revenue all right-last I checked, tuition, room, and board was about 60 grand. I just don’t think they have much experience running a D-I hockey operation yet as they’re coming off twenty years of being a tenant at the city owned World Arena.

9 hours ago, Godsmack said:

They’ve reported that the first three home games have been sold out but there’s been plenty of empty seats so I’m guessing they’re going by tickets sold and not butts in the seats?

At the Saturday night game against St. Lawrence (homecoming weekend) the PA guy announced another sell out but you could easily tell that wasn’t the case as they’d put bright yellow rally towels on each seat and there were hundreds of them untouched resting on seats. 

I’ve noticed that as well when checking in on nchc.tv. Just sad if they sell a bunch to sponsors or boosters then those people eat them when they could have sold them to a person who’d attend. 

• Upvote 1