SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher series

sprig

POS - Are you heading up for the series?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOPE! :angry: We are in a wedding in MI (Wolverine back yard) that weekend....I was looking forward to watching the Gophs pound you guys in person, but I'll have to settle for cell phone updates (lord knows all they'll have in AH is the stupid MI crap).

WPoS

We got 4 in my group that are heading up.....can't wait, the start of the roadtrip season!  Not sure where our seats are....dont' really care, I'm just glad to be able to get in!  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our season seats are in Section 107 Row 7 seats 25-29...right in front of the suites level.

The next few weeks should be fun. First, watching the Sioux drill the Goophettes back into their dirt holes, much like November of last year. Then, while the Sioux are out east, watching the Mavericks go into the hallowed halls of Mariucci and taking at least 2 or three points over the Halloween weekend.

Good thing that Gophers have such long teeth. They are going to be knashing 'em all year long.

or tying "kato? :sad:  :(

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mankato looks like they'll be a decent team, meanwhile UAA will battle Tech for the basement of the WCHA. This is the same UAA team that couldn't even beat Canisius the night before. You remember who Canisius is, right? That horrible team that UND got so much crap for playing a couple years ago. They were what again? A cupcake? So the Gophers can't even beat a team that can't even beat a cupcake. Wow. ???

So the question is WPoS, which would you rather do? Tie a decent team or lose to a crappy team? :D

Ah the Gopher series. Well, folks, it's not going to be as easy as Maine. If Mankato can give us that much grief, then Minny will give us that much more.

I don't know what to predict about next weekend, but right now I'm just worried about getting seats. :(

I may be able to get tickets but I will not be able to get in line very early on either nights. If anyone can help me get the seat I want (anywhere in the first two rows of section 308) for Friday and possibly Saturday (helping a friend with his tailgating equipment after the football game), I'd much appreciate it.