SiouxSports.com Forum

Mankato here we come!

01grad

A person I know who is a Maverick alum has informed me that MSU will split with or sweep the Sioux.  He said prepare to be sitting alot and to hear the cowbells all weekend long.  I responded by laughing and "nice uniforms".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They only "cowbell" when they get nervous or confused... :blush:

Funny thing last year, the maverick cheerleaders were on the ice, being the tasteful men we are, we started mooing at them. Then, as if on cue, a cowbell could be heard. When we turned around and started laughing, we noticed it was a Mankato fan with a puzzled look on her face. Priceless.

A person I know who is a Maverick alum has informed me that MSU will split with or sweep the Sioux.  He said prepare to be sitting alot and to hear the cowbells all weekend long.  I responded by laughing and "nice uniforms".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that anything less than a sweep by the sioux will be unexceptable.

UND is more powerful and I don't think Mankato is going to be much better than last season. Go Sioux.

Goon,

I totally agree with you on that regard, except that I am pretty certain you mean anything less than a Sioux sweep is unacceptable.  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yikes, I am running on low right now. I think that the obstruction rules are going to really hamper teams like MSU-M that rely on the clutching and grabbing to slow more superior teams down.

Damn, I guess your weekend is already unexceptable, or unacceptable, or whatever. Sorry guys. You know the Mavs have always given the Sioux problems, regardless of the apparent comparative talent level. Didn't seem to need "clutching and grabbing" tonight, did we?

See you Saturday night. I'm fully expecting your guys to come out loaded for bear.