SiouxSports.com Forum

Is the game on TV ?

Fetch

I don't have my own satelite dish & won't go see Dataflix (would rather just listen on the radio)

Are any bars having a live feed ? Which ones ?

Otherwise I'm going duck hunting ?

But would really like to see this one

I don't have my own satelite dish & won't go see Dataflix (would rather just listen on the radio)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any bar that has College Sports TV (CSTV) should have it :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dagwoods and BW3 have been advertising tonights game.

It is being televised at the Ralph in the Penalty Box bar. You pay the $7 for the Sioux vs. Gophers Women's hockey game ticket and then can also go into the penatly box and watch the men's game. - PS if I remember right, you can get a hot dog and a pop for $1 from 6-7.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hum, I think that is going to be a hard decision. I would take the duck hunting.

By the way its been a pretty good ducktober... Lots of water all over the place. Lots of Gadwell and Teal around also. Finally shot a few Mallards yesterday. I believe the big ducks aren't down from Canada yet.

Edited by Goon

Duck hunting over Sioux hockey? I don't think so.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't duck hunt after dark; at least not legally. Guess if you're in GF you have to travel a ways to find water outside of the Red River.

Ducks out west pulled out almost entirely last Friday night, when temps were in the teens. No replacements yet, it's a duck desert out here right now. No hockey tv tonight either, just more streaming audio, I guess.

OK, I've read this forum for years and now had to sign up because no one has asked the question, What bars in Fargo will be carrying the game tonight?  I've tried a few but none of them have CSTV.  Can anyone help out?  Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know last year Buffalo Wild Wings had CSTV. I would assume they would have it again this year.

I always get ducks - I go to Devils Lake area every weekend

& there are lots of ducks over there still - the easy pickins are about over & yes the migration is just starting - never gets really good until end of Oct & Nov. ;)

This just seems like a Big series, that is a must see - Missed them against Manitoba :blush: But normally (last 30 yrs the ducks came 1st) :D

Could go chase chinese ditch chickens too - But I'm waiting until next weekend :lol:

Fargo Sioux Fans,

I called Buffalo Wild Wings by the mall and they say they WILL play the game. Buffalo Wild Wings by the Fargodome say "they probably will not play the game."

See you all at BWW by the mall!!

Anyone know what time the game starts tonight and tommorrow?

Fargo Sioux Fans,

I called Buffalo Wild Wings by the mall and they say they WILL play the game.  Buffalo Wild Wings by the Fargodome say "they probably will not play the game."

See you all at BWW by the mall!!

Anyone know what time the game starts tonight and tommorrow?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tonight 7:00 our time; tomorrow 6:00 our time. Sat's game isn't televised, I doubt anyplace in Fargo will put the web stream through a TV.