SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Puck Question ?

Fetch

Did UND ever use Pucks with this Logo ? ico_logono070.gif

If so ? anyone have any ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a puck from pre-97, one from post-2000 and one from 2002 (new logo). The first two have the Notre Dame style ND, along with the number of national championships represented in stars. The 2001 one has the new Sioux Logo, along with 7 stars.

I just started (kinda) collecting Sioux Pucks

Have one with the Old Chicago Blackhawks Logo - one with New Logo

It all started when a Guy sent me a Bobby Hull signed Blackhawks puck

I have another Sioux puck that was given away by Gate City Federal

I'd like to get any others that may have been made

Send me a PM if you know of any others ? Or an extra one you want to sell ?

Maybe I'll try & get one from all WCHA teams ? ? ?

Since the New Ralph arena opened I have collected a puck from almost every game. I also have a puck that was Bayda's last goal for the sioux. I talk to the referees a lot, and they give me the pucks between the period breaks. His goal was scored near the end of the second if I am correct, and then Freeman gave it too me after the period.

Anywas, they are pretty basic.. I cant remember what they have on it... but I will check when I am at home.

Since the New Ralph arena opened I have collected a puck from almost every game. I also have a puck that was Bayda's last goal for the sioux. I talk to the referees a lot, and they give me the pucks between the period breaks. His goal was scored near the end of the second if I am correct, and then Freeman gave it too me after the period.

Anywas, they are pretty basic.. I cant remember what they have on it... but I will check when I am at home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are such a butt kisser to get all those pucks. At least I had to put effort in to get my pucks. You just suck up to the ref. :D :D

I have a puck from pre-97, one from post-2000 and one from 2002 (new logo). The first two have the Notre Dame style ND, along with the number of national championships represented in stars. The 2001 one has the new Sioux Logo, along with 7 stars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aren't the pucks with the national title stars give-away pucks?

Game pucks used to have WCHA on the back.

I have one of those pucks you mentioned. They were sold at the Sioux shop back when it was located in the Union. I think I paid $8 for it.

I don't know if UND ever used it or if it was just a gimick collectable. I bought it in 1995 or 1996.

I had 3 game pucks from last season. I gave two away. One I got from the dude who carries the bucket of pucks in and out, another from Campion, and one from Freeman. :D