SiouxSports.com Forum

Laker's Football

bigmrg74

Grrr... too bad it didn't work out that GVSU and UND's off week where the same. Both sideds would be braying for that matchup. Anyways, for those of you without anything else to do, you can listen to the GVSU game online. There might even be a video as well for the game, but you would have to look for that one.

GVSU Laker Nation Radio Broadcast. Game is at 7.

be nice to our GVSU ambassador!! :D Remember...they may be "GUESTS" in November/early December at our very quiet, humble indoor football facility :) I have promised* to treat all our potential GVSU guests to Salami Grinders with 2x Taco Meat at the Pepper PLUS all the L&M brats they can "carry"** home after they lose. :angry: They are a decent sort after all*** :angry:

Disclaimers:

* - the word "promised" does not imply a legally binding contract. All expenses incurred for this "promise" depend solely on the blood alcohol content of SMN

** - the word "carry" refers to the ancient English custom of carrying items home in their teeth meaning all Laker fans will have to clamp on to pack of brats WITH their teeth and cannot release them until they land back in Allendale.

*** - well...they're a hell of a lot more grounded than Ag College Fans!!

Jeez Louise. You even manage to knock the Bison when talking about GVSU football radio webcasts. Do you always express your obsession with us in public with others?? Don't they get sick of it?? Obviously you have some ingrained obsession of us in your mind 24/7 if all I ever hear from you in every single of your posts is knocks at the NDSU football program.

Get a life I would rather watch Crookston vs. Augustana

Why would you want to watch McDonald's Hamburger, *now made with Soylent Green!* when you can watch Prime Rib? You know there is the possiablity that UND will have to play GVSU to get out of the NW. Can't tell me you're not looking forward to see who's the best 2 out of 3? :)

So, SMN, if each of us Lakers that travel to said game at the AL(provided that GVSU travels :angry: ) byes you a beer, then all of our meals would be provided by you??? Eh, Hope you got most of your morgage payed off by now. :angry::angry::D

Why would you want to watch McDonald's Hamburger, *now made with Soylent Green!* when you can watch Prime Rib? You know there is the possiablity that UND will have to play GVSU to get out of the NW. Can't tell me you're not looking forward to see who's the best 2 out of 3? :angry:

So, SMN, if each of us Lakers that travel to said game at the AL(provided that GVSU travels :angry: ) byes you a beer, then all of our meals would be provided by you??? Eh, Hope you got most of your morgage payed off by now. :huh::angry::D

hmm...you may be right *:) ...how many laker fans can you cram in a rusty '74 dodge van?? Is it like a clown car at the circus? :angry:

HEY - that reminds me...where's Kircus now?

*LEGAL DISCLAIMER II: "food provided" will only include, possibly, one L&M brat barbecue at the first party's residence because NO, he hasn't NEARLY payed off his Mortgage.

Jeez Louise. You even manage to knock the Bison when talking about GVSU football radio webcasts. Do you always express your obsession with us in public with others?? Don't they get sick of it?? Obviously you have some ingrained obsession of us in your mind 24/7 if all I ever hear from you in every single of your posts is knocks at the NDSU football program.

Its the same way with NDSU fans their jacko. Look at the Bison board and you see exactly the same thing. I attended the NDSU game this past weekend, and low and behold the NDSU student section still has cheers involving UND....no way.... :D

Example:

Here we go Bison here we go (instead of clap...clap....SIOUX SUCK)..... :)

Its the same way with NDSU fans their jacko. Look at the Bison board and you see exactly the same thing. I attended the NDSU game this past weekend, and low and behold the NDSU student section still has cheers involving UND....no way.... :D

Example:

Here we go Bison here we go (instead of clap...clap....SIOUX SUCK)..... :)

I also "herd" this from a friend who attended the game (and boosted their division one AA attendance to 11,0001!) - WOW!!! :angry: -- seems for all the ag college jerks who come on here and say "you guys always talk about us..." there's always a reason to say...."you guys talk about us too!"....LOUDLY...at your big division one AA games where us "lesser divisions" should be just an aferthought - not a vocalization!!! for shame!! :angry::angry:

In a related news story, I was at Valley Fair in Shakopee, MN this past Saturday and happened to walk by a college-aged female sporting a green t-shirt. At the bottom of the shirt in fairly small yellow lettering were the words "North Dakota State Bison." At the top of the shirt in gigantic bold yellow letters were the words "DIVISION I FOOTBALL." Get over yourselves, NDSU! I'd hardly confuse Cal-Poly Pamona or Valparaiso with Michigan or Florida. He**, I wouldn't even confuse those schools with Boise State or Duke in terms of football. As I walked by her, I couldn't help but smirk and say "they forgot the "AA on your shirt." She looked at me like I had no idea what I was talking about, but I knew some people on here would chuckle.

If being Division I-AA is such a big deal, tell me why Sportscenter spent so much time on Saturday night poking fun at Mississippi State! If you weren't paying attention, the Bulldogs lost to DI-AA Maine. Let's face it, Division I schools treat DI-AA schools like they were the Little Sisters of the Poor. NDSU is a legend in its own mind. Bring on that game with Minnesota that you're dreaming about. I'm sure the players involved in that 75-0 pasting will look back at it with fond memories. :D

hmm...you may be right *:D ...how many laker fans can you cram in a rusty '74 dodge van?? Is it like a clown car at the circus? :)

Most of us really passionate fans have vehicals wouldn't have survived some of the roadtrips we did last year, so a few of us pooled what was left of our beer money and rented newer vans to hual ourselves to and fro. It works out to be a pretty good deal when you can split it between 15 or so people. :angry::angry:

• 2 months later...