SiouxSports.com Forum

CW

Smoggy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am listening to the game on my computer through the CW announcers. I am not sure if anyone has seen the link on this site or not, but go here:

http://siouxsports.com/football.php

Under "Current Football Games" click on the link stated "CWU Announcers"

You will need Real Audio Player to listen to this.

Thought I would pass this on to anyone trying to listen.

Many of us are getting "network problems" on that link, and not connecting. All filled up, I assume.

After the TD, CW went 3 and out. Sioux fumbled the punt and CW recovered. I'm not sure on the yard line.

CW QB throws a terrible pass to a wide open reciever. Now 4th down and they are going for it. QB throws another incomplete! Sioux ball.

Did I mention that datflix sucks ?

It is completely unwatchable today...I wish someone with REA cared enough to come on here and explain the problems and what is being done to permanently resolve them. They have had a year to fix this, completely unacceptable for a paying service. I can't complain about the Sioux audio not working since it is a free service and they have no obligation to maintain it.

BTW, I think the Sioux scored to go up 17-0, not sure cause I am only get one or two second snippets at a time.

It is completely unwatchable today...I wish someone with REA cared enough to come on here and explain the problems and what is being done to permanently resolve them. They have had a year to fix this, completely unacceptable for a paying service. I can't complain about the Sioux audio not working since it is a free service and they have no obligation to maintain it.

BTW, I think the Sioux scored to go up 17-0, not sure cause I am only get one or two second snippets at a time.

I agree. I keep getting little clips of audio and video. How frustrating!

alright sprig, and cheeringsiouxfromsmoggycali, I've really appreciated the updates, i'm guessing its half and being 4:15am i need to take off. 

Guess I'll have to read the GF Herald online tomorrow to see how this finishes

Have a good one. 1:09 remaining in the half; Sioux have the ball back at their own 11.

Feel the frustration with dataflix. I refuse to be that frustrated again, even if it was free.

Sioux run out the clock. 17-0 halftime.

I agree about dataflix, but I also think the athletic department and alumni association should provide us with the free radio service. Considering their is a lot of UND Alum outside the Grand Forks area. They should want to keep us interested in what goes on at UND both athletics and academics.

I agree about dataflix, but I also think the athletic department and alumni association should provide us with the free radio service. Considering their is a lot of UND Alum outside the Grand Forks area. They should want to keep us interested in what goes on at UND both athletics and academics.

Seems we're getting closer to the audio stream, since it is working today, although it's connected to the wrong radio station. Maybe by next weekend :p

I agree with you on the free radio broadcast. Just find it hard to complain about since it doesn't cost me anything...however, with dataflix I am shelling out $$ so I have every right to expect that they will provide the service I paid for.